Idiots from the City!

I'm with ya Mo on the rats. With the dryer and the equipment building up by the house and the fescue plots I have the rats will be evreywhere if I don't stay on top of it. I mow the barn lots just like part of the yard - I don't weed whip them though I use gly! The wifes hates it, but her other option is her doing it - yea right! I hate the fescue and I hate mowing it. What realy drives my wife nuts is when the yard needs mowed in October - I ain't go time for that! I mow it with my bush-hog and tractor - man does she get pissed! I usually get a nasty-gram on my phone because I do it when she isn't home and I am typically up in a tree somewhere. Usually in for a good ass-ripping whenI get home though. As far as your neighbors grass is concerned by buddy had a neighbor (in KY) that mowed his grass with a goat on a chain and a T-post. They just moved the post ever now and again.
Best rat control method I've seen is a rat terrier. My dad bought one a few years ago, and that dog will prowl the entire yard looking for rats. And when she kills one, she'll bring it out on the driveway to ensure she gets credit for it. It's also very good at staying home too. No trouble with it running the woods or road.

Little Bastards spent all afternoon spinning shitties on our gravel road today. Some one called the daytime sheriff on them and it wasn't me. Been pretty quiet the last couple of hours. lets see if they get the hint yet!

MO ... I think these youngsters are you growing up based on your disregard for authority. Good luck ... they are clearly looking for a cranky old guy with an anger management issue ... LOL!

Nice lines Jordan. If you get tired of walking behind that rig, you might want to take a test run with a scag v-ride.

He's young, he can walk!:D

:) I ran exmark zero turns for yrs! I have velky wheels that I ride on with my walk behind. I prefer standing. Keeps me loose for when it's time to weed eat:) Walk behinds do not tear up grass like zero turns. I can also cut hills like you never seen with a ferris. I will never go back to zero turn

Yep, hills......zero turn.......no good!
Yep my younger brother works for me periodically an he took my exmark Zturn down a hill 20 yards like a slay bye bye Woden fence :eek:
Worked for free that day

Hopefully your right an they are smarter than they look!

Sounds like you have it under control. Good for you MO.

Well...not a peep out of these 2 little twits with there cycles for the week. Not a track anywhere after they got talked too by Johnny law! :D

Hope I didn't just jinks myself!
Glad things are going better for you, nice to have friends in the right places.

Hope it's road only this time.

That sucks. I can picture it now. Them coming down the road on their bike & you going the other way on a tractor with a bat wing disk.

They never went out in any of my fields from what I can tell. Just tore the road up in front of my home place. But also tore the road all to hell in front of there own place. WTF?

Trash is trash.
Kinda on the same mentality of burning and lewding your own neighborhood to get back at "the man".

I get the feeling they don't understand how dirt roads work.

This kinda stuff gets to me! Hope it works out sooner than later!

That sucks!

I need to make a phone call tomorrow about a similar situation involving my gravel pit and the same guys were tearing up the county road too :mad:. I am going to call one of the landowners first to see what he says (it is a 40 owned by 5 guys and they are all pretty much married with kids o_O) depending on what he says I will make a call to the county.

I have to get my gate made the next time I go up in a few weeks.