I been Banned?

I may swap out chemicals more than others and not having an endless supply of water available kind of changes things.

Maybe that's why I never noticed an issue. I just drop the hose in an walk away for a while. I kinda go over board with the rinse after spraying.

2,4-D swelled my o rings once. Don't like leaving that in there any longer than I have to.

Maybe the Russians had enough of Bullwinkle and tried to bring the site down.

BSN ... I thought that azz clown disappeared after the QDM forum collapse ... he was one of the a key issues over there ... a Country Club rich guy who liked to golf, but paid others to golf for him. Most were trying to learn how to do it themselves, Bull wasn't happy until he paid the highest contractor to do the work for him. Every thread he had to make sure people knew he had the most expensive tractors & implements, guns, deer houses, land, etc. Even though he had all this land, constant paid guided hunts. By the way, you can only buy 4 Reconyx game cams at a time because some fail.

Here is one persons observation over there. As I understand, they are having a number of purges over there ... looks like the same coyote pack is forming ...

One thing is for certain. Bullwinkle will never be happy, he will continue to troll people with "problems", he won't listen to anyone's suggestions and he will continue to sound as moody as a teenage girl.

That's because Bullwinkle is not a real person, he is just a completely fictitious persona made up with the sole purpose of annoying people. He's not real folks!!!!!. If you follow his posts you will see the pattern. Just a little bit of realism to make you think there might be something to it, then it starts getting strange. just when everybody's going to call BS he goes off on a completely different tangent topic. Again throwing in just enough realism so some think it is a real post. then bam! off to another obscure tangent. Just an internet troll and made up solely for his amusement. You guys can have fun with it if you want but, I learned from the old forums this guy is trolling us just for his amusement.

Well Spud you and I are now paying for him to put a fence around his property :emoji_angry::emoji_angry:.
Our tax dollars at work.