How to piss off a middle easterner

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is crap I have done! hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one Bill!

Still Laughing.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Funny shit right there!!!!!!:D

"Sounds like she has nice underwear?" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yup funny as he!!:D

That is funny! Sad that so many people have fallen victim to those losers. Pretty obvious listening to both your message and the other guy that they arent from the IRS.

Good one Bill! funny stuff there

I was hoping Julie answered :D

LMAO Good quick thinking. I did the same thing one time to some yahoo trying to sell house windows I talked real slow and acted retarded and asked him questions about PC windows. He hung up and I called him back 3 times. It was a rainy day & I had nothing better to do.

On the subject of telemarketers, they seem to have gotten "smarter" lately. They now use local area code phone numbers instead of 1 800 numbers so it is harder to distinguish between legit customer calls and BS calls on caller ID.

On the subject of telemarketers, they seem to have gotten "smarter" lately. They now use local area code phone numbers instead of 1 800 numbers so it is harder to distinguish between legit customer calls and BS calls on caller ID.
I've also noticed that a lot lately. I'm also on the no call list but that doesn't help, at least not that I can tell.

I've also noticed that a lot lately. I'm also on the no call list but that doesn't help, at least not that I can tell.

I think someone gave the no call list to the Telemarketers. I think they call more now then when i was not on the dam list!:mad:

Just about anything you sign now days has micro verbage in there to allow them and affiliates to contact you in spite of being on the no-call list.

Just about anything you sign now days has micro verbage in there to allow them and affiliates to contact you in spite of being on the no-call list.

There is also a "rule" that states if you supported a cause or a certain type of business other causes and business' of that type can conact you. I supported our local sheriffs dept on a fund drive they did, then I got hammered by every law enforcement agency trying to raise funds for something. Which is unfortunate just teed me off about the whole donation thing. Now I never donate unless it is a cash donation with no way for that cause to solicit me for more money at their whim.

When I donate, I reverse 2 letters in my name and send it in with my donation. I tell them, If they give my name to anyone else I can track it and will never donate to the place again. Some get it, some don't!

I screen all my calls. If I don't recognize I don't answer. It's usually somebody wanting somthing for nothing. Don't like to be hit off guard. Extended family is good for this. My own personal rule is if your not my parents or grandparents I do nothing for free. Family an friends will be the first ones to make you go broke. My old boss told me that an I never forgot it.

I screen all my calls. If I don't recognize I don't answer. It's usually somebody wanting somthing for nothing. Don't like to be hit off guard. Extended family is good for this. My own personal rule is if your not my parents or grandparents I do nothing for free. Family an friends will be the first ones to make you go broke. My old boss told me that an I never forgot it.

Your old boss was a wise man!

Your old boss was a wise man!
He is an old tight ass but it paid off for him. He is still a close friend. He taught me allot. Every once in awhile if they pick up a prevailing wage job I will still go work for him. Usually laying pipe or pouring some crete

He is an old tight ass but it paid off for him. He is still a close friend. He taught me allot. Every once in awhile if they pick up a prevailing wage job I will still go work for him. Usually laying pipe or pouring some crete

Nothing wrong with being an old tight ass! It has worked for more than just him!;)