How do you like your eggs?

I have a venison roast in the crock pot right now! Just took a sample, wow! Roast, 1.5 cup red wine, can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix. Sear the roast with some onions, in the crock with everything else. Throw some fresh mushrooms in the last hour. Simple and delicious.

OK now that everyone is talking food here's what cooking for today, I've got beef tips. Took a good size roast yesterday and rubbed it yesterday with salt, pepper and my favorite seasonings. After rubbing it cut it into 1x1 pieces, put it in a zip lock bag soaking in liquid smoke (and little Jack). Let it sit in the fridge over night, This AM I seared some onion chunks in butter, seared the meat pieces in butter and then put it all in a crock of gravy on low. Just got up and I tried a piece and it about melts in your mouth. The longer you soak it the more flavor it picks up and the longer in the crock the more tender it gets.

That's it....I'm thawing some deer out now....I can't take it just hearing about it!