How do you like your eggs?

Eggs sunny side up!! Scrambled are very good too.

Best egg I have ever had was in a restaurant in Hallock, MN. Egg was on burger with cheese on top. It was called the farm house burger or something like that. If you ever pass through there it is worth the stop.

I had one like that with peanut butter and bacon as well. A lot of people don't like the sound of it but it was good!

Cooked!

Scramble, sunny side up, over easy, hard boiled, deviled, as egg salad...... Where's Bubba? Maybe chicken farming is better than shrimp'n!

Never had an egg. Maybe on a hangover breakfast sandwich where they screwed up the order on NO EGGS and I was to hung over to take them off or care. Just one of those things that the looks and smell turns me off. I have also never had a coffee other than one sip when I was like 6 so I may not be in the norm.

Never had an egg. Maybe on a hangover breakfast sandwich where they screwed up the order on NO EGGS and I was to hung over to take them off or care. Just one of those things that the looks and smell turns me off. I have also never had a coffee other than one sip when I was like 6 so I may not be in the norm.

giphy.gif

Over easy. Lots of pepper on top. Lots of toast. Ketchup on the side for the egg whites. Dip the toast in the runny egg yellows. Pure heaven.
This is how I like them minus the ketchup and like Stu said some hot sauce. Dip the first piece of toast in the egg second piece with strawberry jam.

Last edited:
Raw in a glass of beer. You get your protein, gets rid of cotton mouth & a hair of the dog.

That breakfast " mess " thing Phil mentioned must be a local specialty. At my camp in the next county from Phil we call it " making a mess ". Potatoes, onions, green pepper, sausage, bacon, ham cubes, with scrambled eggs mixed in and shredded cheese on top until it melts. Slabs of scrapple on the side & all the toast you want !!! Deer - huntin' fuel !!
Hot pepper cheese is what makes it the best.

Four Eggs over easy, Four thick cut strips of bacon, half a plate of brown crispy hash browns, two pieces of thick cut toast with real butter. Salt and pepper as needed, glass of whole milk and a cup of strong coffee.

Man that sounds good.

That breakfast " mess " thing Phil mentioned must be a local specialty. At my camp in the next county from Phil we call it " making a mess ". Potatoes, onions, green pepper, sausage, bacon, ham cubes, with scrambled eggs mixed in and shredded cheese on top until it melts. Slabs of scrapple on the side & all the toast you want !!! Deer - huntin' fuel !!
Hot pepper cheese is what makes it the best.
Gotta have the scrapple in north central PA....soooo good! Especially with maple syrup! Deer huntin fuel that will be sending you to the nearest blowdown to cut your boxers off for wiping with in about 3 hours! Lol!

Four Eggs over easy, Four thick cut strips of bacon, half a plate of brown crispy hash browns, two pieces of thick cut toast with real butter. Salt and pepper as needed, glass of whole milk and a cup of strong coffee.

Man that sounds good.

Only thing I would add is Sriracha hot sauce on eggs and follow it up with a Grizzly snuff. Oh and then a serious bathroom break.:eek:

Man that sounds good.

Add some fresh venison steak to that, or even fried heart!

Its tough to beat a buffalo pickled egg... Musnt forget those gems.

Buffalo pickled eggs

Hardboil 12 eggs.

Poke hole with pin in fat round end of egg… Bring water to boil, put eggs in for 8 minutes. Turn off and leave in water for 8 minutes more. Run under cold water for 30 seconds.

2 tablespoons powdered buffalo(use 6 oz of buffalo sauce if no buffalo powder is on hand)

2 cups white vinegar

½ cup water

½ cup sugar

1 tablespoon salt

Bring to boil, turn down heat and simmer 5 minutes.

Pour brine over eggs in jar while still warm. Slice up a couple jalapenos and a few onion slices and add to jar. Let sit in fridge about 2 weeks.

I'm going to have to try that sometime soon.

If you need buffalo powder or any powder you can imagine,,, go to www.firehousepantrystore.com

Definitely get the cheddar powder. A popcorns most bestest friend. :)

No go on the maple syrup on the scrapple for me. I like either horseradish or horseradish-mustard spread on my scrapple. Try it sometime.

No go on the maple syrup on the scrapple for me. I like either horseradish or horseradish-mustard spread on my scrapple. Try it sometime.
That's an interesting condiment selection....intriguing.

I favor the horseradish - mustard. There's just something about the taste that's great with scrapple. Various mustards are used in a number of pork recipes, so I guess there's some taste benefit (?) to pairing them up in scrapple? I put no science into it ... I tried it years ago when I saw my Dad put it on HIS scrapple and I've loved it ever since!

Edit: I've gotta get off this forum. I've been on it all evening as it's snowing here. I have to get my sleep - or all this handsome - ness may wear off !!!

I favor the horseradish - mustard. There's just something about the taste that's great with scrapple. Various mustards are used in a number of pork recipes, so I guess there's some taste benefit (?) to pairing them up in scrapple? I put no science into it ... I tried it years ago when I saw my Dad put it on HIS scrapple and I've loved it ever since!

Edit: I've gotta get off this forum. I've been on it all evening as it's snowing here. I have to get my sleep - or all this handsome - ness may wear off !!!
I love mustard on my pork and kraut....but I love maple syrup on my scrapple! Sweet and savory!