How do you like your eggs?

B

BJE80

Over easy. Lots of pepper on top. Lots of toast. Ketchup on the side for the egg whites. Dip the toast in the runny egg yellows. Pure heaven.

Exactly this^^^except for the ketchup thing, bleeechk! Maybe served on top of a bed of crispy hash browns or corned beef hash, so the broken yolk can soak into the potatoes. Again, no ketchup!

You guys don't know what you are misssing with ketchup on egg whites. :D

Where's the dislike button? LOL;)

My FIL puts so much ketchup on eggs and hash browns it makes me sick.

I do a homemade egg, sausage and cheese sandwich on English muffin most mornings before work.

On weekends half the time I like eggs scrambled with onions, peppers, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and sausage or bacon. Homemade salsa on top of that is good. The other half of the time I like them runny with toast and hash browns to soak up the yellow.

I'm hungry.

I do occasionally throw together a "breakfast skillet", which consists of cubed up baby red potatoes, "hot" breakfast sausage crumbles, onions, and eggs scrambled into the pan once the other items are cooked. Then I top the whole thing off with a pound of shredded sharp cheddar that gets melted on top. No ketchup for me, but the kids and momma like it on theirs.

skip the ketchup on eggs.....yuk. If I have a choice...I'd order Eggs Benedict with Hollendaise sauce over canadian bacon and an english muffin. Fried red potatoes on the side. :)

Interesting topic....

Ketchup AND/OR hot sauce is a must. On most everything! :)

I do a homemade egg, sausage and cheese sandwich on English muffin most mornings before work.

On weekends half the time I like eggs scrambled with onions, peppers, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and sausage or bacon. Homemade salsa on top of that is good. The other half of the time I like them runny with toast and hash browns to soak up the yellow.

+1 on both of these. We use our own homemade breakfast sausage and eggs from the coop for the English muffin breakfast.

On your second scrambled eggs dish I would do the same except I also add my homemade precooked and chopped up Mexican Chorizo sausage.

So good it will make your tongue slap your brains out!

I do occasionally throw together a "breakfast skillet", which consists of cubed up baby red potatoes, "hot" breakfast sausage crumbles, onions, and eggs scrambled into the pan once the other items are cooked. Then I top the whole thing off with a pound of shredded sharp cheddar that gets melted on top. No ketchup for me, but the kids and momma like it on theirs.
Yep...we do a variation on that called "camp mess". We will cube up taters, onions, peppers, mushrooms and sautee them, then add sausage and bacon, and possibly some steak from the night before (beef or venison). add in some scrambled eggs to finish it off. some cheddar or colby jack melted on top as well. some toast or muffins as well. I usually coat mine generously in hot sauce.

I also like to fry up some eggs over easy in bacon grease and serve over corned beef hash....also with hot sauce.

The other night i was hungry for some breakfast for dinner. I fried up some bacon until crispy, two eggs over easy and a pile of rare roast beef warmed up in the bacon grease. topped the eggs with some smoked mozarella and and hot sauce!!! it was so good!

+1 on both of these. We use our own homemade breakfast sausage and eggs from the coop for the English muffin breakfast.

On your second scrambled eggs dish I would do the same except I also add my homemade precooked and chopped up Mexican Chorizo sausage.

So good it will make your tongue slap your brains out!
+1 on the chorizo!

I think I have a breakfast meal plan for the weekend in mind now...

I don't know why I forgot about the fried red potatoes, I definitely prefer them to hash browns. I will do a small amount of ketchup with breakfast potatoes.

Guys, guys, guys...please consider moving south. You'll have more apple variety choices and enjoy eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, country ham and biscuits!

None of it sounds very good to me right now...took the "kids" (young technical guys and gals in their 20's) out for an appreciation happy hour that turned into an appreciation happy all night-er. I am way tooooo old for this kind of morning!!!! Who is this Chuck Noris and why are those shots so damn good? Waaaaaater!!!! I need waaaaater!!

Nothing worse than waking up with good ole cotton mouth.

Nothing worse than waking up with good ole cotton mouth.

My favorite saying from college when waking up after a long night is asking "where is the cat?", when someone asks "what cat?" - "the one that $hit in my mouth last night!"

None of it sounds very good to me right now...took the "kids" (young technical guys and gals in their 20's) out for an appreciation happy hour that turned into an appreciation happy all night-er. I am way tooooo old for this kind of morning!!!! Who is this Chuck Noris and why are those shots so damn good? Waaaaaater!!!! I need waaaaater!!
Yup, hate feeling that way anymore. That's why I like to mostly stick to quality and not quantity in my alcohol related endeavors.

Eggs sunny side up!! Scrambled are very good too.

Best egg I have ever had was in a restaurant in Hallock, MN. Egg was on burger with cheese on top. It was called the farm house burger or something like that. If you ever pass through there it is worth the stop.

Damn the carbohydrates! I'm all about bisc's-n-gravy! You can keep those d*mn grits though.