Health issues

tooln

5 year old buck +
Well we all have them sooner or later. I didn't know where to post this so I figured I'd start this thread. Not long ago my PSA test was high, another was done 6 months later and it went higher so a biopsy was done and the result were that I have prostate cancer. I'm scheduled to have my prostate removed Dec 6th. This is the reason why the trail cam contest knife build thread is being done differently this year. It is also the reason why I wanted to make this prize knife special. So getting the prize knife as well as several other orders done before the surgery is keeping my mind off of it for now.

Sorry to hear this toolin. I have a relative dealing with the same thing. I wish you the very best and a quick recovery.

Hoping everything goes smoothly through this.

I'm sorry to hear this. I too wish you the best and a quick recovery.

Prayers up for you tooln

Sorry to hear it brother. I expect you'll kick cancer's ass and keep on, keepin' on

You got this!

Glad you caught it,it's the ones that don't get a handle on that run into issues.They saw spots on my lungs and liver a couple years ago and after 5 CAT scans 2 PET scans and having to get cat scans every year now they don't think it's cancer. But for a couple years it was tough.Good luck,you got this

Heal up, friend. Stay strong.

Very sorry to hear this. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Praying for a good surgery & results.

Sent from my SM-G990U3 using Tapatalk

Well we all have them sooner or later. I didn't know where to post this so I figured I'd start this thread. Not long ago my PSA test was high, another was done 6 months later and it went higher so a biopsy was done and the result were that I have prostate cancer. I'm scheduled to have my prostate removed Dec 6th. This is the reason why the trail cam contest knife build thread is being done differently this year. It is also the reason why I wanted to make this prize knife special. So getting the prize knife as well as several other orders done before the surgery is keeping my mind off of it for now.
Godspeed ,tooln

May God bless you and your family

bill

Thanks for allowing us to follow the journey. Cancer is not a lone-ranger illness, and the encouragement, support and prayers of a community can have a significant and positive impact. I speak from personal experience and I hope and pray that you wil enjoy the support I had from friends, family and church. Having habitat and planning project really helped me along, so keep those knife pictures coming!

Prayers sent and you got this

My prayers

Speedy recovery!

My best friend just went through this, the surgery and then the radiation. He is clear now and you will be too ! Prayers for comfort and complete healing.

Best wishes, man. Doctors and meds are a wonder these days. Hopefully it was caught early and you will be back in a tree sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Stay strong my friend. Catching early before it metastases is really important. Good luck with the treatment plan and keep the faith! 🙏