Health issues

Hope you have a smooth procedure and swift recovery fella.

Hopefully everything goes well and a speedy recovery.

Curious on the decision for removal vs radiation! My dad had prostate cancer, and opted to do 5-6 higher doses of radiation with relatively few symptoms. The higher dose/fewer session route was not given as an option until we did research and inquired about it on our own.

Just wanted to throw that out there because we were quite shocked to find out it was an option they weren’t even bringing up. I’m assuming it’s less money for them

Regardless, prayers for your journey!

Curious on the decision for removal vs radiation! My dad had prostate cancer, and opted to do 5-6 higher doses of radiation with relatively few symptoms. The higher dose/fewer session route was not given as an option until we did research and inquired about it on our own.

Just wanted to throw that out there because we were quite shocked to find out it was an option they weren’t even bringing up. I’m assuming it’s less money for them

Regardless, prayers for your journey!
My Dr said I have 3 options. Robotic surgery where 3 small incisions are made and the prostate is removed. Traditional surgery which I'm cut from the belly button down & radiation. With radiation pellets are installed in the prostate and radiation kills everything near it. I just didn't want radioactive shit put in me. The 3 small incision surgery is newer and not as proven as traditional. I just felt more comfortable with the traditional surgery.

Well it's coming out Wednesday, Doc says surgery should be about 2 hours. Started liquid diet this AM, bowel prep drink tomorrow, not looking forward to that. But I should lose a few pounds HAHA. Liquid diet SUCKS. I can not be held responsible for any post om Wednesday as they will more than likely drug induced.

Edit: 4 hour surgery not 2. Lack of food is messing with me.

Last edited:
Best of luck 🙏👊👊💪

I will be praying for you speedy and full recovery. God bless.

Prayers for you and your medical team, and your family.

Praying man, this will be a good thing. Just don’t forget you promised me a knife when you were looped up!!

And I doubt you need to hear this, but stay positive. Attitude is a huge part of the battle. My mom has been stage 4 metastatic pancreatic cancer for almost 2.5 years. She had lunch out yesterday and partied with her whole fam all weekend, as my siblings were in town. Back in chemo today. Don't give up.

You've got this Brother, prayers for a successful surgery and recovery headed your way!

Prayers to the big guy sent Brother. Get yourself some apricot seeds. I hear good things about their anti carcinogenic properties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers for you my man. You got this.

Hoping all goes well!

prayers for tool'n

bill

Prayers sent. I too hope it all goes well.

My prayers for a speedy recovery.

Good news. Keep up the fight and we are all thinking of you.