H-T's July 2024 Trail cam contest.

I wish I knew what kind of apple this is,it's loaded like the rest but I have a couple with no broken limbs and these buck are knocking apples down

Attachments

• northbig10-14.jpg
    northbig10-14.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 26
Can you get some better pics of the tree and fruit? It's been a while since I have seen one, but that looks very similar to a Craven Crab which has 1-2.5" apples. If that is the case, I would love to get some scion from it.

The matching double kickers is a dream. Interestingly enough, it looks like his left side might be running out for growth, but his right has more growth coming.
I thought the same thing about the difference in the sides. Will be interesting to watch.

It's not a very good picture, but it's interesting, since it's not of the deer, it's of the flying squirrel.
FlyingSQ.JPG
I used to get a lot of pics like this and it confused me what I was seeing. Until I got video years ago, watching them run up the tree, then sail down, then run back up.

IMG_0176.JPG

Can you get some better pics of the tree and fruit? It's been a while since I have seen one, but that looks very similar to a Craven Crab which has 1-2.5" apples. If that is the case, I would love to get some scion from it.

Attachments

• bucktree.jpg
    bucktree.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 9