Habitat-Talks August 2023 trail cam contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Administrator
Starting late and mid month so this will definitely run until mid next month.

1. Photos submitted for the contest must have been taken by a trail camera during the current month or the month prior. Example= To be eligible for the June 2022 contest, the photo must have been taken with a trail camera during May 2022 or June 2022.
  2. Photos must be submitted on or before the last day of the month for the contest to be eligible. Example= March 31st is the last day to enter a photo in the March contest.
  3. The winner is decided by the photo that receives the most "likes", counted on the 10th day after the end of the month. Example= Photo with the most "likes" on July 10th is the winner of the June contest. In the event of a tie the photo that was posted first will be deemed the winner.
  4. Members can submit up to 5 photos per contest (one photo per post), however no photo can be submitted into more than one contest.
  5. Members can "like" as many photos as they wish. (Participation is key to this working. Don't wait until the end of the month to vote for a winner, "like" photos as they are posted if you like them).
  6. Categories to be announced on a monthly basis.
  7. Any and all disputes or questionable entries will be reviewed by Admin and handled accordingly.
  8. The category for this month is restricted to (No restrictions)
This year no monthly prizes but we’ll put all monthly winners in a best of best for a really nice custom built knife. Toolin just doesn't know he's building it yet..😉

1eaa3d375bac34c7b561f5e55e19c884.jpg

This one needs one more year but…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6a1966da145806de897bc2ee4b77b7a3.jpg

Another one for next year

8df7b6608637d66a85e0dfd5fb7f35f8.jpg

And another.

No shooters on camera yet this year. Should change over the next month or so.

Got history with those bucks? That 8 would look interesting next yr but he'd look real nice on the wall as is. Great lookin rack.

8df7b6608637d66a85e0dfd5fb7f35f8.jpg

And another.

No shooters on camera yet this year. Should change over the next month or so.

I feel like I never have confidence in buck ages. He looks like he could be mature. How old do you think he is?

With a body like that at 3, I’d hate to see how big he is at 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.