Happy Thankgiving!!

MNAaron

5 year old buck +
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I do not post on here very often but check it daily (sometime many times a day) and feel I have a connection with many on here...anywho just want to wish everyone a safe holiday weekend.

Aaron

Ditto.

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I do not post on here very often but check it daily (sometime many times a day) and feel I have a connection with many on here...anywho just want to wish everyone a safe holiday weekend.

Aaron

Best Wishes to you and your family and to everyone on board. Drive safe and go Gophers!! :D

Best Wishes to you and your family and to everyone on board. Drive safe and go Gophers!! :D
^x2 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Best wishes to you and your family too, and everyone elses, but let's not get carried away. Go Badgers!! :D

Yep, lots of food this next 4 days! Not good for the waste line. I already told the Barracuda to pick me up some new britches! I told her to I wear a 36" waste, but 38's feel so good, that she should buy me some 40's.....:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...and advance apologies to the Gopher fans for the ass whooping Bucky's gonna lay down Saturday :eek::D

In your dreams! We be hauling that Axe back to MN come Sat.....and I'll be sipping a couple freebee''s of my choice soon after. :D

It really doesn't matter who's whopin who, or how much weight we put on. Happy holidays everyone.

In your dreams! We be hauling that Axe back to MN come Sat.....and I'll be sipping a couple freebee''s of my choice soon after. :D
It really doesn't matter who's whopin who, or how much weight we put on. Happy holidays everyone.

Oh yes it does!:D

No it don't, we won't tell.
Before dinner.

After
To the Guys that have the "Over"......it do!;)

Happy Thanksgiving. Go Patriots!

Happy Tday, guys. Hope you all are surrounded by people you love tomorrow, getting fat, talking smart and laughing like kids.

Happy Thanksgiving and tell a few huntin' stories. Maybe even a few true ones!

Happy Thanksgiving Boys! Sorry haven't been around much lately. My wife an kids have been keeping me busier than a hooker on dollar day.

Happy thankgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys and your families! Good luck to anyone still hunting. Pa. rifle season starts Monday for us here. Stay safe !!!

Just got a text from my son. My dumb azz MIL thought she would surprise everyone for Thanksgiving and cook a hamburger potato layered dish for all to eat......no turkey.....or ham....WTF?

And the kids wonder why I don't go over there!