Happy Thankgiving!!

MNAaron

5 year old buck +
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I do not post on here very often but check it daily (sometime many times a day) and feel I have a connection with many on here...anywho just want to wish everyone a safe holiday weekend.

Aaron

SD51555

5 year old buck +
Ditto.

Freeborn

5 year old buck +
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I do not post on here very often but check it daily (sometime many times a day) and feel I have a connection with many on here...anywho just want to wish everyone a safe holiday weekend.

Aaron

Best Wishes to you and your family and to everyone on board. Drive safe and go Gophers!! :D

foggy

5 year old buck +
Best Wishes to you and your family and to everyone on board. Drive safe and go Gophers!! :D
^x2 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

gwm

5 year old buck +

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Best wishes to you and your family too, and everyone elses, but let's not get carried away. Go Badgers!! :D

M

MoBuckChaser

Yep, lots of food this next 4 days! Not good for the waste line. I already told the Barracuda to pick me up some new britches! I told her to I wear a 36" waste, but 38's feel so good, that she should buy me some 40's.....:D

foggy

5 year old buck +
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...and advance apologies to the Gopher fans for the ass whooping Bucky's gonna lay down Saturday :eek::D

In your dreams! We be hauling that Axe back to MN come Sat.....and I'll be sipping a couple freebee''s of my choice soon after. :D

tooln

5 year old buck +
It really doesn't matter who's whopin who, or how much weight we put on. Happy holidays everyone.

M

MoBuckChaser

In your dreams! We be hauling that Axe back to MN come Sat.....and I'll be sipping a couple freebee''s of my choice soon after. :D
It really doesn't matter who's whopin who, or how much weight we put on. Happy holidays everyone.

Oh yes it does!:D

M

MoBuckChaser

No it don't, we won't tell.
Before dinner.

After
To the Guys that have the "Over"......it do!;)

MA VT Flatlander

5 year old buck +
Happy Thanksgiving. Go Patriots!

Steve Bartylla

5 year old buck +
Happy Tday, guys. Hope you all are surrounded by people you love tomorrow, getting fat, talking smart and laughing like kids.

sandbur

5 year old buck +
Happy Thanksgiving and tell a few huntin' stories. Maybe even a few true ones!

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Happy Thanksgiving Boys! Sorry haven't been around much lately. My wife an kids have been keeping me busier than a hooker on dollar day.

huntall

5 year old buck +
Happy thankgiving!

*Hawaii5joe*

5 year old buck +
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys and your families! Good luck to anyone still hunting. Pa. rifle season starts Monday for us here. Stay safe !!!

M

MoBuckChaser

Just got a text from my son. My dumb azz MIL thought she would surprise everyone for Thanksgiving and cook a hamburger potato layered dish for all to eat......no turkey.....or ham....WTF?

And the kids wonder why I don't go over there!