Happy Halloween !!

Deer Kar

5 year old buck +
I'm getting to take the weekend off from hunting ( per my event planner "wife"). Friday night Hooking the trailer to the four wheeler and throwing a bunch of bales on it and hitting the neighborhood with the kids and a bunch of there friends. Sat morning I get to take the 5 year old to a b-party then If it doesn't get any better I get to go out with a bunch of my wife's friends who's husbands don't hunt. Then I get to round out Sunday with my nephews 3rd b-day party.

If you are hunting please take into consideration those a of us who are less fortunate and HAMMER a big one and post the pictures!!!!

Happy Halloween to every one!!!!!!!!

I'm getting to take the weekend off from hunting ( per my event planner "wife"). Friday night Hooking the trailer to the four wheeler and throwing a bunch of bales on it and hitting the neighborhood with the kids and a bunch of there friends. Sat morning I get to take the 5 year old to a b-party then If it doesn't get any better I get to go out with a bunch of my wife's friends who's husbands don't hunt. Then I get to round out Sunday with my nephews 3rd b-day party.

If you are hunting please take into consideration those a of us who are less fortunate and HAMMER a big one and post the pictures!!!!

Happy Halloween to every one!!!!!!!!
I'll keep this in mind when I'm in the stand tomorrow morning