HAPPY BIRTHDAY HABITAT TALK

tooln

5 year old buck +
I may not know the exact date but sometime real soon this forum will have it's first B-day. 460+ members, 53000+ post. Way to go John. Is it living up to your expectations?

Thank you, John!
How about a cake with willow cuttings instead of candles on it.

Well the "reset" was 4/23 so close enough!

The site has had some growing pains but I think John has done a great job with it. Just like rowdy kids we tend to squabble and fight and say things and push the limits once in a while and we need to be kept in line. But again that is going to happen with opinionated and passionate folks. This is my #1 spot I visit regarding my habitat efforts are concerned.

I also think John has done a great job with the functionality of the site as it offers things many capabilities that others don't.

HHHHHAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBBBIIIIIIRRRRRTTTTTTTHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAYYYY TTTTTTOOOO YYYYYOOOOUUUU.......OK enough of that!
happy birthday.jpg

Thanks John

Thanks John.....for a good place to chat and get ideas from a great bunch of guys.

Great site.

Thank-you John. I enjoy ALL the habitat info on here. I've learned a ton from the good gents on here.:)

happy b-day! thanks John!

As previously stated....THANK YOU JOHN and also THANKS to all who share their knowledge.

good deal, as a show of loyalty, I say the lurkers should join and become members......

good deal, as a show of loyalty, I say the lurkers should join and become members......
just be careful what you wish for;)

Happy Birthday H-T and thanks John!!!