Ground blinds

B

bat man

I have a bunch of black blind shells in storage that need to be used.

I have some concrete welded wire that needs repurposed.

I found a way to put them to work.
K

Looks good. Worried about shooting the wire? Could always snip out some "windows".

I have a carbon fiber rod I need to replace for my blind.

How many shells are you talking about?

Great Idea Bad-man and portable. Could give you a chance to try a few spots before putting up a permanent stand. Any interest in selling a couple shells?

I have a bunch of black blind shells in storage that need to be used.

I have some concrete welded wire that needs repurposed.

I found a way to put them to work.
K

Where'd ya get those shells? Pretty neat!

I could cut the top out of that and have a super big tree tube that is well ventilated. Caged and all.

Rally- Brooks was the brains behind some of the blinds that are now on the market.My friends say he also offered great service when he ran the business.

windows and door will get snipped with a short bolt cutter when in position.

the welded wire was left over from caging apple trees.

be nicer if the roof was cut round vs square.

So here's an idea for ya - Make a brake press out of a few 2x4's. Sandwich the mesh with a pair of 2x4's on either side of your desired corner, then use a ratchet strap to pull the crease into the wires. A handful of deck screws should keep it together good enough to get a bend.

'nother idea for a new product for you Batman. Make a blind for ladder stands. I'd give you an order for two. ;)

'nother idea for a new product for you Batman. Make a blind for ladder stands. I'd give you an order for two. ;)

Been thinking about hitting up Stu for his tree platform design to incorporate a simple blind on it.

Visibility of a tree stand is unmatched.

Concealment of sight and smell of ground blind is unmatched, And you stay dry.

Lots of curtains and umbrellas for ladder stands......but I have not seen a (heatable) blind on a ladder stand. Prolly have to fend off the buyers with a stick. ;)

^^^No idea if what I build would work for you or not Brooks, but the ladders I build are pretty straight forward.

Kind of like brain surgery. Easy after you do it right once.

Lots of curtains and umbrellas for ladder stands......but I have not seen a (heatable) blind on a ladder stand. Prolly have to fend off the buyers with a stick. ;)
An older gentleman from the small town next to me made some for chain on stands. Somehow they attached to the stand and you raised them after you climbed in. He used a small heater and then it seems like there was a draw string to go just under your arm pits. He has passed on, but his relatives must have the design.

An older gentleman from the small town next to me made some for chain on stands. Somehow they attached to the stand and you raised them after you climbed in. He used a small heater and then it seems like there was a draw string to go just under your arm pits. He has passed on, but his relatives must have the design.
did he sell any?

How did you make those shells

How did you make those shells

Double bull days leftovers. One my buddies has a 30 we set up over the past 2 years. One spot must be hunted from a ground blind so we pounded in stakes and wrapped in silt fence to let deer get used to mana made structure being there. He pops the blind up when he hunts it and the deer don't care. He passed this buck last night as it runs with a bigger one we are getting pics of.

Its a great tactic. Buy one great blind and have multiple sets ready to use it.

IMG_1548.jpg IMG_1551.jpg

Boy that is a great idea! Never even crossed my mind