Green Cover Summer Release / Summer Pressure Release users

It seems like that style crimper would pull pretty rough with a UTV/ATV?

That's a 4 footer. Picked it up with a hi low so I'm betting 300 pounds. Yes it was set up with a water tap. Not sure I need to fill it. But once I try it I will know. How does $700 sound for a price. If it works I can upgrade to a 5 footer. It will built by an UAW member. I'm so stoked by it.

Brian I wonder if it will pull well myself and I understand it's not chevron pattern. But for the price I gotta try it. Besides I only will be doing 4 acres total with it. I have a 800 quad or I can upgrade to a kawasaki mule side by side. Curious on your thoughts

Also just got that floe trailer. Luv that thing it's awesome

Brian I wonder if it will pull well myself and I understand it's not chevron pattern. But for the price I gotta try it. Besides I only will be doing 4 acres total with it. I have a 800 quad or I can upgrade to a kawasaki mule side by side. Curious on your thoughts
I guess you'll just have to see how it goes, might be a bumpy ride without the chevron, but that's just a guess. The more weight you have on your machine, the less herky-jerky of a ride it would be I think.

We have one similar. Added 200lbs of sand to the tank. We pull behind Ranger side by side and works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad can you please upload a picture of how or where you added the sand. Ty