Great Deal on a Food Plot Tractor in MN!

M

MoLandOwner

gone

Last edited:
I know the owner of that rig. If anybody plans on coming to look at it, let me know so I came meet you at Flickabirds for a cold one!

I know the owner of that rig. If anybody plans on coming to look at it, let me know so I came meet you at Flickabirds for a cold one!

Is he a trustworthy chap?

You should be able to edit the post to take telephone number out of post. You can also go to original post and on the top right hand side of your original post there is a thread option that will let you edit title to say sold

John has it set to 24 hrs and then no edits IIRC.

It has to be longer than 24hrs. I just went into a post I made Sunday at 1:35pm and it edited the text just fine, maybe it has something to do with it being an attachment? I didn't try removing any pictures?

I just deleted a post from another thread from the same day as this was posted, but again it didn't have an attachment? I do believe original posts are different, and that is a forum thing, it has nothing to do with any settings that John would control. Just use the original post as an intro(like "please see below") and put all the information in the second post so it can be deleted later.

I was able to edit, but the delete button is gone from the OP, so no way to do that as I suspected.