Got a doe today

tooln

5 year old buck +
4 does came through today. Dropped one 95 yards out. Dressed out @ 126 lbs. 2nd deer from the property after owning it for 4 years. These were the first deer I've seen during rifle season.

Feels good doesn't it! I have had a tough season. TK God Mo let me come up an shoot one of his doe's or I would really be feeling the pressure right now. Im really starting to regret passing a nice 125 8 point during bow season. That is the best buck I have seen on my place this yr. Its tough hunting for us guys that hunt in lower deer density areas. Deer sightings are few an far between. Rome wasn't built in a day though. Limit the doe harvest and provide good habitat and things will improve. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
Great shot and again congrats on filling your freezer

congrats! so what are your plans to do with her in terms of tablefare?

Congrats.

Let her hang 4 days minimum. Then cut & wrap. All steaks & stew meat. If I'm lucky enough to get another then I'll mix up some burgers.

4 does came through today. Dropped one 95 yards out. Dressed out @ 126 lbs. 2nd deer from the property after owning it for 4 years. These were the first deer I've seen during rifle season.

That's a good sized doe! Congrats!

Meat on the table ... that's a successful hunt ... ;)

No pictures?????????? :(

Sorry no picture. If you really want one it's hanging in the garage. But I look at that as a poor picture to post.

My wife asked her if I took a picture of my doe. I said they all look alike. :D

Sorry no picture. If you really want one it's hanging in the garage. But I look at that as a poor picture to post.

My wife asked her if I took a picture of my doe. I said they all look alike. :D

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

congrats on the doe. Scoot