Glyphosate (dangerous??)

Tap, while you're waiting on the doctors to figure out what is ailing you, I urge you to eat as much natural, highly nutritious food as possible. If you don't have your own garden, buy your vegetables from the farmer's market instead of the grocery store. Get your fruit from local orchards, buy grass fed beef from a butcher. Vegetables and fruit don't typically add the full set of nutrients and phytochemicals to their fruit until the last week of ripening. Apples picked ripe off the tree will keep the doctor away, while those picked early to store and ship won't. A canteloupe picked at ripeness, or a bell pepper picked when turning red are tons better for you than what you'll find in stores. And they taste much better too.

I'm not trying to say this will cure you, but I think most people would be amazed at the difference nutrient dense food actually makes towards someone's health.

I'm just about back to normal. Docs can't say for certain that I had/have a fungal infection, but the anti-fungal meds seem to be doing the trick. It has a few side-effects but nothing too bad. Doc wants me to continue on this med for at least another month (or more??).

Which brings up a point...the nurse that is freaked-out about Roundup claims that harmful fungus is released by plants when RU is sprayed on them. Is she right? IDK. But if I did get a fungal infection, it probably wasn't from RU, it was probably from blowing wet and rotting leaves without wearing a respirator. But it just so happens that I also sprayed RU on that same day...maybe it was a combination of the leaves and the gly? Who knows?

As far as eating a healthful diet...have you met my wife? We don't don't have a garden but pretty much everything we eat is pretty high quality. I'm sure we could do better with absolute fresh-from-the-garden grub, but we do eat pretty healthy.

I would also look into some probiotics after your done with the meds to get your gut health back to where it should be.

It is fairly easy to eat healthy. Eating nutrient dense food as mentioned above on the other hand is nearly hopeless unless you grow it yourself or have a good supplier at a farmers market. This "organic" craze is nothing other that food that isnt sprayed. It has nothing to do with the nutritional value of the food. Look up videos about brix and or get a brix scale if you are curious how you are doing with your gardening. The same thing could be used to check food plot plantings.

I'm just about back to normal. Docs can't say for certain that I had/have a fungal infection, but the anti-fungal meds seem to be doing the trick. It has a few side-effects but nothing too bad. Doc wants me to continue on this med for at least another month (or more??).

Which brings up a point...the nurse that is freaked-out about Roundup claims that harmful fungus is released by plants when RU is sprayed on them. Is she right? IDK. But if I did get a fungal infection, it probably wasn't from RU, it was probably from blowing wet and rotting leaves without wearing a respirator. But it just so happens that I also sprayed RU on that same day...maybe it was a combination of the leaves and the gly? Who knows?

As far as eating a healthful diet...have you met my wife? We don't don't have a garden but pretty much everything we eat is pretty high quality. I'm sure we could do better with absolute fresh-from-the-garden grub, but we do eat pretty healthy.

I'm really glad to hear you are feeling better. The chances of a lung initiated fungal infection being cause by roundup compared the chances it was caused from blowing wet rotting leaves without protection are not even close. Hopefully the ketoconazole (or equivalent) will do the trick. I think your nurse could benefit from a little diazepam. :emoji_scream:

Thanks,

Jack

Reactions: Tap
I can't find a shred of evidence to support her claims. I reckon she read it on Facebook or heard from someone who heard it from someone.

I'm really glad to hear you are feeling better. The chances of a lung initiated fungal infection being cause by roundup compared the chances it was caused from blowing wet rotting leaves without protection are not even close. Hopefully the ketoconazole (or equivalent) will do the trick. I think your nurse could benefit from a little diazepam. :emoji_scream:

Thanks,

Jack
Thanks Jack. Yeah, she needs to relax a little. She also freaks when she sees tan skin...it's just a farmer's tan. :emoji_grin:

I can't find a shred of evidence to support her claims. I reckon she read it on Facebook or heard from someone who heard it from someone.
then it must be true........

bill

Thanks Jack. Yeah, she needs to relax a little. She also freaks when she sees tan skin...it's just a farmer's tan. :emoji_grin:

So.......a gly and coke is out of the question?

bill