Getting some tractor time the next 2 day's.

Thanks for the info Tooln! - Yep, Marshfield would be a drive. I'll checkout Woods in BRF to see what they have available. Thanks for the reply!

I'm sure you would get a nice Yanmar tractor from Woods Sales and Service. I looked at a sc2400 from them when Yanmar was still partnered with Cub Cadet. I really like it, but I got a better deal on my Deere which is also nice.

I'm not sure what implements Woods would have. The Deere dealer (Tractor Central) in Arcadia also rents out some implements, not sure about a tractor. They also have a location in Granton but both of those would still be about 45 minutes from BRF.

Another option for you may be stop in Tomah and pick something up. http://www.allamericandoitcenter.com/rental.php

Looks like you could get a skid steer or Dingo with an auger. My father-in-law has used a Dingo before to put in railroad ties for fence posts and that worked pretty good.

The Deere dealer (Tractor central) in Granton is about 6 mile from my property. I had called them but they had a 100 HP & a 2 series with loaders to rent. The 2 series would have been to small for the amount of material and time frame I was looking for and the 100hp would have been to big for some of the spots on my trails.

I'm sure you would get a nice Yanmar tractor from Woods Sales and Service. I looked at a sc2400 from them when Yanmar was still partnered with Cub Cadet. I really like it, but I got a better deal on my Deere which is also nice.

I'm not sure what implements Woods would have. The Deere dealer (Tractor Central) in Arcadia also rents out some implements, not sure about a tractor. They also have a location in Granton but both of those would still be about 45 minutes from BRF.

Another option for you may be stop in Tomah and pick something up. http://www.allamericandoitcenter.com/rental.php

Looks like you could get a skid steer or Dingo with an auger. My father-in-law has used a Dingo before to put in railroad ties for fence posts and that worked pretty good.

Thanks Kabic, I drive right by Woods on my way to my farm, haven't noticed much in the way of implements as you mentioned, but I will stop and check it out. A few years ago when I was looking to buy a couple of Stihl products (about $1200 retail), I couldn't get woods to drop the retail price by .50 cents - I bought them from a small dealer near Madison and saved about $160.00. I have been meaning to stop at the do it center in Tomah to see what available - we stop at the nearby Tractor Supply store a lot. Thanks for the suggestions!!