FREE BOOKS - Sturgis, Indrebo, Eberhart

Natty Bumppo

5 year old buck +
The books are now off to a new home.....

Just want to give back to the forum a little bit. Cleaning out the book shelves. I'll never read these again and want to pass them on.

Let me know which one / ones you want and I'll ship them off book rate. Just PM me your address. I'll pay shipping too.

IMG_4632.JPG

Last edited:
Man, you know it's bad when you can't even GIVE Sturgis books away. 😜

PM me if anybody finds this thread and wants these books. Won't be checking back here.

I'll give it a few weeks and then in the recycling bin they go.

Man, you know it's bad when you can't even GIVE Sturgis books away. 😜

PM me if anybody finds this thread and wants these books. Won't be checking back here.

I'll give it a few weeks and then in the recycling bin they go.

Sorry, that was my thought also. They could be good for the outhouse 😜

Information seems to move way faster than print media now. I also think as a group we've soaked up all the available knowledge that's out there and shared it. I got a lot of good info from Steve Bartylla about fundamentals of hunting and habitat setup. Beyond that, most of that written stuff doesn't apply most places. I have yet to run into a habitat guru that has changed a low to no-buck area into a hunting paradise. I'll buy their book when they come to country that doesn't have high numbers and big deer and transform it into such. Otherwise, they're just taking credit for the sun coming up.

Information seems to move way faster than print media now. I also think as a group we've soaked up all the available knowledge that's out there and shared it. I got a lot of good info from Steve Bartylla about fundamentals of hunting and habitat setup. Beyond that, most of that written stuff doesn't apply most places. I have yet to run into a habitat guru that has changed a low to no-buck area into a hunting paradise. I'll buy their book when they come to country that doesn't have high numbers and big deer and transform it into such. Otherwise, they're just taking credit for the sun coming up.

Yeah....I'm still a sucker for books. I enjoy flipping pages and reading a good book. Just can't keep them all.

Agree though...in one of these books Sturgis takes credit for the invention of the hourglass shaped and L-shaped food plots.

I left my first Sturgis book on the dashboard of my truck

........Someone broke into my truck and left me two more

bill

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! 1713352486630.png