Franklin Cider Apple tree

Well thats a large quantity of the same variety, hope it works out Bill. :)

Well thats a large quantity of the same variety, hope it works out Bill. :)
The large number of Franklin Cider is just one of an assortment of varieties offered. Honeycrisp, liberty, enterprise. Snowsweet, royal empire, fortune, are some of the others to name a few.

My 5 franklins on b118s arrived today from Cummins and they are now in the ground. They looked good and I was really impressed with the root mass on those trees. the forecast is wet and cool here, which is great.

We had 800 Franklin Ciders go out this week to commercial cider makers, backyard growers, and habitat managers. It's time for me to get some more in the ground in my tree plots. I too was very impressed with the root mass on the trees I received. What amazed me the most of the 10 or so varieties that came in the Franklin trees where the tallest I have ever seen packed in the boxes with a grade of 3/4 inch to 7/8 inch.

Appleman, were yours from Stark?

How many you have left to sell me Appleman? Lol. 5? I am on cider variety kick

Down to 10 Franklin Cider left as of 5:30pm.

How many you have left to sell me Appleman? Lol. 5? I am on cider variety kick

Stop by and pick me up Paul. We'll go get those last 10 from Bill! :emoji_grin:

:emoji_disappointed:
Stop by and pick me up Paul. We'll go get those last 10 from Bill! :emoji_grin:
I am serious about getting 5 but Appleman isn't replying to my pm:emoji_disappointed:

Sorry guys just got back online after a very busy week with my annual tree sale. Maya how are you doing after the surgery? Are you serious or just pulling my leg that you still wanting trees. I was under the impression with you laid up and things that you didn't want any. ???? .

Sorry guys just got back online after a very busy week with my annual tree sale. Maya how are you doing after the surgery? Are you serious or just pulling my leg that you still wanting trees. I was under the impression with you laid up and things that you didn't want any. ???? .

Doin ok Bill, thanks. Ya, that was tongue in cheek. I could probably do it, but I'd be regretting it. I would get some if I was feeling better. I do want to put in a few for hard cider.

Hope you had good luck this mornin w/ the thunder chickens!

Do you have any left Appleman?

LOL ... Nice one Bill, congrats! LBS?

Nice turkey Appleman but do you have any trees left! !!!!!!

I was sold out of the Franklin over the weekend after several calls from cidermakers who learned I was awarded a bronze at the International Cider and Perry competition (Glintcap) in the non-commercial division. The wildlife Group in Georgia has secured 2000 Franklins for spring planting 2018for those looking to purchase less then the minimum set by Starks. A good contact to speak to is Allen Deese . I'm up at this time to go turkey hunting with a friend. I've been roosting all night and it's time to go...,,gobble gobble.

Thanks Appleman good luck hunting

Just had a Dr appointment Bill. He said I might be able to go out the last week of season. Get on any birds yesterday?