All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forum not refreshing normally

kabic

5 year old buck +
Anybody else having issues with the forum not refreshing normally? For example I click the "Whats New" link and when I click on a topic there aren't any new posts displayed, but if I press F5 to reload the page I see them. Maybe some kind of cache issue on my side, but it happens on my phone and computer.

Last edited:
It is happening to me too. I have to refresh when I go to any of the sub-forums.

I just lost a very lengthy reply to a PM conversation post I made. Forum must not be saving draft properly either, as I can get none of it back so far as I can see.

Wow it just posted the PM I typed up but only after I went to that conversation and hit F5. Weird!

Wiscwhip: Trying pressing F5 or click the refresh icon on your browser to refresh the page you expect to see your draft...

Yup that worked, but I keep having to log back in every few minutes or so.

Yep, me too! Anyone let John know?

Me too. I thought my "land tour" was rejected because I wrote about ZZ Smith. :)

Here also, thought it was just me for a little.