Log-in trouble with phone but not computer

Tap

5 year old buck +
Does anyone else have any log-in issues with one device but not another? I can log in/out all day long on my computer but not with my Android. Looks like one of the log-in options is to go thru Facebook...I don't do Facebook, but if that was the issue, then my computer wouldn't let me log in either, correct?
And when I sent the "forgot password" from my phone, it says it has emailed me instructions on re-setting it, but I have not received any emails on either my phone or computer.
This has been an issue for several months. Just got tired of it not working properly.
Thanks for any help.

Another thing, my phone says I can't post until logged-in, but when I look at the list of who is viewing, it shows "Tap" as being logged on. WTF?

Are you using the Tapatalk app in the phone? If not, you are really missing out. It is super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using the Tapatalk app in the phone? If not, you are really missing out. It is super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do use Tapatalk but there are times I'd like to post or browse using the forum site, but it won't let me log on.
The Deer Hunter Forum works fine with my phone...it allows me to log in/out, post, etc. That forum also alerts me to replies to subscribed threads...this forum has never alerted me (and I do have the settings correct). Tapatalk alerts me, Deer Hunter Forum alerts me, but Habitat Talk has never behaved quite right.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hmmm Tap. I'm not sure what is going on (And Bill is busy with family stuff for a couple of days).

I'm on my way out the door now, I'll poke around and see if I can figure anything out for you later this weekend. Sorry the site is giving you trouble.

-John

Hmmm Tap. I'm not sure what is going on (And Bill is busy with family stuff for a couple of days).

I'm on my way out the door now, I'll poke around and see if I can figure anything out for you later this weekend. Sorry the site is giving you trouble.

-John
Thanks John.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have any log-in issues with one device but not another? I can log in/out all day long on my computer but not with my Android. Looks like one of the log-in options is to go thru Facebook...I don't do Facebook, but if that was the issue, then my computer wouldn't let me log in either, correct?
And when I sent the "forgot password" from my phone, it says it has emailed me instructions on re-setting it, but I have not received any emails on either my phone or computer.
This has been an issue for several months. Just got tired of it not working properly.
Thanks for any help.

Tap,
Sorry I just saw this. I was out in Colorado for the last two weeks and couldn't stay on top of things.
Is it still a problem? If so what browser are you using and is updated? Unfortunately I'm a I,thing user but I can look into the xenforo forums and see what I can find out.

Tap,
Sorry I just saw this. I was out in Colorado for the last two weeks and couldn't stay on top of things.
Is it still a problem? If so what browser are you using and is updated? Unfortunately I'm a I,thing user but I can look into the xenforo forums and see what I can find out.
Thanks Bill. I just discovered that the problem is with the browser. I was trying to log in with Google Chrome, and Chrome still won't allow me to log in on my Android phone. But I tried with Firefox and everything works. Stupid technology.

I have the same problem. The way to get around it is to click on quicknav then the option to login.

I have the same problem. The way to get around it is to click on quicknav then the option to login.
I just tried that and it worked for me. Thank you.
Technology:emoji_frowning2:
I think I'll go outside and shoot my recurve:emoji_relaxed: