All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronics on vehicles - not happy

I've had lots of electrical issues with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Started out the rear hatch would open and close on its own. Lately.....the fuel pump relay was a big problem and it would not start at times. Then failed to start and Jeep would not do anything about it. LOTS of mo-par electronic problems with their lines. Pretty upset with Jeep right now......was without a vehicle for a couple of weeks. Grrrrrrr

Well - I just heard from the service guys - they think the truck was struck by lightning! I have 5 control modules that are fried - so now I get to see if insurance will cover it!

Well - I just heard from the service guys - they think the truck was struck by lightning! I have 5 control modules that are fried - so now I get to see if insurance will cover it!

You should be in good luck with that I think. Hopefully your deductible is low enough to make it worthwhile.

You should be in good luck with that I think. Hopefully your deductible is low enough to make it worthwhile.
I'll be honest I'm more worried about them totaling it than anything. It's been a good truck. My concern now is if we fix it what other "hidden" issues pop up along the way? Electrical gremlins are no fun.