Electronics on vehicles - not happy

I've had lots of electrical issues with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Started out the rear hatch would open and close on its own. Lately.....the fuel pump relay was a big problem and it would not start at times. Then failed to start and Jeep would not do anything about it. LOTS of mo-par electronic problems with their lines. Pretty upset with Jeep right now......was without a vehicle for a couple of weeks. Grrrrrrr

Well - I just heard from the service guys - they think the truck was struck by lightning! I have 5 control modules that are fried - so now I get to see if insurance will cover it!

Well - I just heard from the service guys - they think the truck was struck by lightning! I have 5 control modules that are fried - so now I get to see if insurance will cover it!

You should be in good luck with that I think. Hopefully your deductible is low enough to make it worthwhile.

You should be in good luck with that I think. Hopefully your deductible is low enough to make it worthwhile.
I'll be honest I'm more worried about them totaling it than anything. It's been a good truck. My concern now is if we fix it what other "hidden" issues pop up along the way? Electrical gremlins are no fun.