Dr. Office Wait

tooln

5 year old buck +
I'm currently sitting in the clinic waiting for my appointment. They scheduled blood draw @ 2:30 & the Dr. Appointment @ 3:35 not enough time to leave and go somewhere else. So it's hurry up and wait. Not to offend if anyone here's a Doc. But this sucks.

I'm currently sitting in the clinic waiting for my appointment. They scheduled blood draw @ 2:30 & the Dr. Appointment @ 3:35 not enough time to leave and go somewhere else. So it's hurry up and wait. Not to offend if anyone here's a Doc. But this sucks.
Sooooo your waiting for a prick?

I have a Dr. apt on the 24th, but I got luckier than you. Blood work at 4:20 and Dr. at 4:35 I can live with that, what you got stuck with sucks though.

Do what I do - fake a seizure - that tends to get their attention! Seriously I did it once just to screw with the new nurse during an EKG when she told me to stay real still. Everybody but her thought it was funny. Even my Doc - who knows I'm a screw-off thought it was funny. Thing is she was really pissed and when she removed those sticky pads - she wasn't very gentle. I need to pick my moments better sometimes! I'm not the most harry chested fella around, but I was even less so that day!!!!

Last edited:
Wouldn't be bad if the nurses were lookers.

Wouldn't be bad if the nurses were lookers.
I had to look twice - you said "L"ookers :oops: I thought maybe "Dr. Office" was some sort of code - like the "hardware store" in MN.

When I get nervous.......

45b16fc4024827e40d5a36287c6a2fa9.jpg

I had to look twice - you said "L"ookers :oops: I thought maybe "Dr. Office" was some sort of code - like the "hardware store" in MN.
Never heard about the hardware store thing in Minnesota

Just got shuffled back into the smaller waiting room now.

[Q UOTE="MoLandOwner, post: 52955, member: 614"]Yep, its located in Bock MN, Fat Jacks Hardware Store. Everybody has heard of it.......[/QUOTE]
Okay I guess you have to go to the hardware store to get Nailed Or Screwed.

Okay I guess you have to go to the hardware store to get Nailed Or Screwed.

You go there if your boards are flat or if your hammer is droopy.

They will help you get the kink out of your hose as I understand it! They have quite a selection of muffler bearings, left handed wrenches, board stretchers and head light fluid - you know specialty stuff like that!!!!

I never heard of it until on here so apparently it is quite the local landmark.

And when he puts on the rubber gloves, the fingers have square ends.

Hey NoFo - a few years ago I had my prostate checked ( with a nurse observing ) and when the Doc was about to do the deal, I asked him if he wasn't supposed to buy me a drink or take me out to dinner first. He responded " you don't have to worry about a thing.......... unless you notice my other hand on your shoulder !! " The nurse got real pissed off and stormed out !!! The Doc and I were howling !!:p:D Guess she didn't like our humor !! TRUE STORY.

When he checks your prostrate get afraid when his other hand is on the other shoulder.:)
No gloves today, I had a colonoscopy last year.

my ole lady said she had a patient today that had a 12 hour erection. Toolin u gotta take it easy with those pills! Small world

my ole lady said she had a patient today that had a 12 hour erection. Toolin u gotta take it easy with those pills! Small world
If I had that my wife would be sending me to Fat Jacks.

watch out for the big one after