Deer stand from sawmill

Redneck

5 year old buck +
I just wanted to share a stand I built for the hunting lease. I cut all the lumber on a woodland mills HM130 band saw mill. the frame is pine and everything else is yellow poplar. I used deer view windows and an old deer head I had laying around for decorations.

Looks good, you should get a lot of years out of it. I’d like to have a couple of those at my place. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so,
Looks good, you should get a lot of years out of it. I’d like to have a couple of those at my place. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I need to build a few more but it’s a lot for one person

That is really cool that you cut your own lumber. I was watching a youtube video the other day of guys cutting different things and thought it was pretty cool.

I'd put the skull and antlers on the outside...sort of like a warning!

Well done!!

Really nice!!

Awesome paint work. I wish I had a mill there is so many things I could make with one.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

That is really cool that you cut your own lumber. I was watching a youtube video the other day of guys cutting different things and thought it was pretty cool.

I'd put the skull and antlers on the outside...sort of like a warning!

I love the mill it has come in handy. I had a walk around video but it wouldn't let me load it. I will have to get inside pics when I get home.
Awesome paint work. I wish I had a mill there is so many things I could make with one.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
Thanks, I love the way the paint came out. wish I would have gone darker on the base color but it was discounted paint at Wal-Mart. If you own your own timber land a bandsaw mill is a great tool to have. harbor freight sells a small mill that will cut up to a 21" tree for $2000 if you wanted to get into it cheap.

Here is a pic of the sawmill cutting some pine.View attachment 26643
That is pretty cool. The majority of them around here are Wood-mizer brand.....as they are made locally. I have been watching some you tube videos of late of guys cutting different stuff. Seems like a very cool way to get even more connected to your land....by building with materials that come from it.

harbor freight sells a small mill that will cut up to a 21" tree for $2000 if you wanted to get into it cheap.
Thanks Redneck I didn't know Harbor Freight handled them.