Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

Does the SD Card write speed effect camera performance or battery usage?

For instance typical Scan Disk class 4 & 10 have a write speed of 4mb/s vs 10mb/s. In comparison Scan Disk Ultra has a write speed of 80 to 90 mb/s.

Finally got 8.0 on a few cams and deployed them. The new features are awesome!

New Feature just launched on Gen 2 Cuddeback Camp!

We recently updated the Cuddeback CAMP website and it now features an image depository. Cell users’ images are retained in a cloud account. Users can select what images they want to view by HOME camera, REMOTE camera, or DATE. Users can also classify images by animal type (buck, doe, bear, etc.). If you are a cell user just log into your CAMP account and click VIEW PHOTOS and you will see your images.

CAMP currently has a free account that holds 14 days or 2500 images (whichever comes first), or they can pay to store more images. Price is $20 per year for 10,000 images and goes up from there. We will be adding an OPT-OUT feature next week for those that don’t want their images saved on our cloud.

I am finding this a great feature as it allows me to view 6-9 images at a time and classify images quickly and save them. I think Cuddeback owners will find this a great feature as well.

Users can still designate up to 10 email or text addresses for images to be sent at no charge as part of the cell plan.

Does anyone make an ac adapter for K cameras?

Cuddeback just received some this week . Currently they work with the k and J and new g, adapters on the way for the older g port.

Do you know if they will be available on their website or through dealers?

should be available at both PW-3662 is the item #. they just arrived so it may be a few days for them to show up.

Looking for best deal on Rayovac high energy D batteries, but best deal I’ve found so far listed on eBay is $105 for qty. 105....from the looks of things prior to coved 19 there “buy now” price for same batteries were $73 up until March 15th 2020, then jumped to $105 which is a 143% overnight price increase....talk about price gouging.

Haven’t had any luck with making an offer on eBay just yet....wondering if anyone had any good leads on where you can buy at a “Fair Price”. Also interested learning the pricing you negotiators on eBay have been able to achieve when making offers?

Also, how long before you think prices will get back to pre covid on batteries or do you think these much higher prices are here to stay?

Looking for best deal on Rayovac high energy D batteries, but best deal I’ve found so far listed on eBay is $105 for qty. 105....from the looks of things prior to coved 19 there “buy now” price for same batteries were $73 up until March 15th 2020, then jumped to $105 which is a 143% overnight price increase....talk about price gouging.

Haven’t had any luck with making an offer on eBay just yet....wondering if anyone had any good leads on where you can buy at a “Fair Price”. Also interested learning the pricing you negotiators on eBay have been able to achieve when making offers?

Also, how long before you think prices will get back to pre covid on batteries or do you think these much higher prices are here to stay?
Check out Amazon

Cuddeback just received some this week . Currently they work with the k and J and new g, adapters on the way for the older g port.

Heck, I can't keep up with new or old G's

This is who I buy mine from. He has a big customer base on another Cudde forum on FB. Good guy. Actually he had to go up I think to $95, due to shipping cost increase.
1593054629031.png

should be available at both PW-3662 is the item #. they just arrived so it may be a few days for them to show up.

I just got my 3600 solar panels. It’s listing pw-3662 in the instructions as the ac charger for the 3600 solar panel. Is pw-3662 supposed to be a dual purpose item? Either way I can’t find it online for purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just got my 3600 solar panels. It’s listing pw-3662 in the instructions as the ac charger for the 3600 solar panel. Is pw-3662 supposed to be a dual purpose item? Either way I can’t find it online for purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
PW 3662 wall charger just came in so it may be a couple days before you see them online. You can actually charge your 3600 by setting it out in the sun for a couple days before plugging it into your camera.

New Feature just launched on Gen 2 Cuddeback Camp!

We recently updated the Cuddeback CAMP website and it now features an image depository. Cell users’ images are retained in a cloud account. Users can select what images they want to view by HOME camera, REMOTE camera, or DATE. Users can also classify images by animal type (buck, doe, bear, etc.). If you are a cell user just log into your CAMP account and click VIEW PHOTOS and you will see your images.

CAMP currently has a free account that holds 14 days or 2500 images (whichever comes first), or they can pay to store more images. Price is $20 per year for 10,000 images and goes up from there. We will be adding an OPT-OUT feature next week for those that don’t want their images saved on our cloud.

I am finding this a great feature as it allows me to view 6-9 images at a time and classify images quickly and save them. I think Cuddeback owners will find this a great feature as well.

Users can still designate up to 10 email or text addresses for images to be sent at no charge as part of the cell plan.

This seems interesting and I like being able to sort by classification. Is there a way that you could download images from there? Just thinking say at the end of the season, I may want to download and save all of my larger buck pictures to my computer to save for future reference for the next year. Easy to do with the sort feature. This way I could clean out my cloud account prior to the next season so I don't start losing pics I may want to look at later.

This seems interesting and I like being able to sort by classification. Is there a way that you could download images from there? Just thinking say at the end of the season, I may want to download and save all of my larger buck pictures to my computer to save for future reference for the next year. Easy to do with the sort feature. This way I could clean out my cloud account prior to the next season so I don't start losing pics I may want to look at later.

I've been playing around with it. It's simple enough and covers most of my needs. I get way too many pictures to classify every single one. You can add your own classifications. This way if you name your bucks you can classify that way as well.

On my iPhone I can touch picture and Copy/Add to Photos/Share. From Camp on my Mac, I can drag and drop. A Select-All feature would be nice.

I've been playing around with it. It's simple enough and covers most of my needs. I get way too many pictures to classify every single one. You can add your own classifications. This way if you name your bucks you can classify that way as well.

On my iPhone I can touch picture and Copy/Add to Photos/Share. From Camp on my Mac, I can drag and drop. A Select-All feature would be nice.

Yes. I wouldn't classify all pictures, but I would classify only the buck more than likely. At the end of the year you could sort by buck and then be able to download them all in 1 click of the button would be sweet.

So I have 10 cameras all j series except the “home” is the dual all 9 j series are working properly but the home seems not to be taking pics I did go on the site change setting and force it to take a pic and it did but I can not believe that no wildlife has Walked by it in two weeks it’s on a food plot they Cush. And side note says batteries are 15 days old and it’s been there for 80+ days with the first 4 cameras I deployed while the others were at service any suggestions I’m going there today to check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
52a32db8773efd2d88d4b545cd87a0b0.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be subscribing to a cell plan this fall for a 5 camera CuddeLink System and was wondering the following:

If you choose the 750 image plan w/ $5 extra image that will add approximately another 1000 images to your plan automatically when you exceed your data limit, I was wondering if the extra charge is recurring each time you exceed your data limit during a particular month billing cycle or if the $5 extra charge is only a one time charge during a monthly billing cycle...that if you exceed your data limit a second time during that same billing cycle your account is frozen until a new billing cycle begins?

Reason I ask is I’ve read some past posts about occasional run away cameras that kept snapping pic’s that ultimately were sent in for repair. I plan to receive my pictures by email, but sometimes go without internet access for extended periods of time. In the event of a run away camera the image count would increase exponentially based on camera delay settings & if $5 extra image charges are recurring each time data limit is met w/o limits the monthly cost would increase substantially due to a malfunctioning camera.

Going to be subscribing to a cell plan this fall for a 5 camera CuddeLink System and was wondering the following:

If you choose the 750 image plan w/ $5 extra image that will add approximately another 1000 images to your plan automatically when you exceed your data limit, I was wondering if the extra charge is recurring each time you exceed your data limit during a particular month billing cycle or if the $5 extra charge is only a one time charge during a monthly billing cycle...that if you exceed your data limit a second time during that same billing cycle your account is frozen until a new billing cycle begins?

Reason I ask is I’ve read some past posts about occasional run away cameras that kept snapping pic’s that ultimately were sent in for repair. I plan to receive my pictures by email, but sometimes go without internet access for extended periods of time. In the event of a run away camera the image count would increase exponentially based on camera delay settings & if $5 extra image charges are recurring each time data limit is met w/o limits the monthly cost would increase substantially due to a malfunctioning camera.

There's an option to choose Overage. If you run over a second or third time, you will be charged each time. I've gone over many times. Actually, you will get more than the allotted picture count. If you have firmware 8.0 or 8.1, you can remotely manage your picture count or runaway by turning off Delays or turning camera off.

So I have 10 cameras all j series except the “home” is the dual all 9 j series are working properly but the home seems not to be taking pics I did go on the site change setting and force it to take a pic and it did but I can not believe that no wildlife has Walked by it in two weeks it’s on a food plot they Cush. And side note says batteries are 15 days old and it’s been there for 80+ days with the first 4 cameras I deployed while the others were at service any suggestions I’m going there today to check

When you say Force it to take a picture, are you meaning Cell Test, Walk Test or Sending a request remotely for cam to Take Pic?

When you say Force it to take a picture, are you meaning Cell Test, Walk Test or Sending a request remotely for cam to Take Pic?

Yeah remote it takes it I think I fixed it it may have been pointed to high for the food plot when your close it’s ok but in the plot it’s pointed to high