Cuddeback's Cuddelink

I want to go to the island....... 😂

Have Never seen the likes of this before… critters took the antenna down to bare metal!
3c3a35f4898aa8bbf956d97dbaaabeef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Never seen the likes of this before… critters took the antenna down to bare metal!
3c3a35f4898aa8bbf956d97dbaaabeef.jpg

Is it still sending photos?
Some plastic tastes better than others I guess.

Is this lens toast or can it be popped out and cleaned. The camera spent 2 days under water....and yes, it's working. I had to dry out the battery compartment but that was it.
Then I saw the lense is cloudy. Could be moisture buildup.
I got it disassembled to the point but it doesn't seem to be able to removed easily. I tried picking at the edge of the black ring and on the lense itself. Before I rip up the black ring, how do you go about removing the lense?
8fa35182e70e601392811f6e8f48f327.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Is this lens toast or can it be popped out and cleaned. The camera spent 2 days under water....and yes, it's working. I had to dry out the battery compartment but that was it.
I got it disassembled to the point but it doesn't seem to be able to removed easily. I tried picking at the edge of the black ring and on the lense itself. Before I rip up the black ring, how do you go about removing the lense?

they use an adhesive but can likely replace it at the office, you also will want to replace your fresno lens as that one is way past due. those you can replace on your own . get the 9004 model

Hold on. 2 days under water and it WORKS?!

Hold on. 2 days under water and it WORKS?!

Yep. All 3 cameras were under water and all are working. Pretty amazing. Now, I did have a main cell camera out last year that got caught up in high water and it didn't survive, so not something I would suggest.
All of them continued to take and transmit while under water. Here's one of the pictures.
5d50949f8a7015a02c86fc50925950a3.jpg

I'm considering taking the plunge as our cameras start expire. Is there a good time of year to buy? Black Friday sales? Something else?

My iphone updated a couple of days ago. Since then, The text pics wont open and the emailed pics take a long time to download - anyone else seeing that?

My iphone updated a couple of days ago. Since then, The text pics wont open and the emailed pics take a long time to download - anyone else seeing that?
We literally just got a note about this issue this morning. Try to go in and delete the old text threads from our system and see if it starts loading faster. Let’s try that and see if it resolves it for you guys too. It will be important to know.

Last edited:
I have never used the texts, but the emailed pics take forever to download through WiFi. If I switch to cellular service, they come right in. I have used several different WiFi's with the same result.

I have never used the texts, but the emailed pics take forever to download through WiFi. If I switch to cellular service, they come right in. I have used several different WiFi's with the same result.
My wifi the same now

Is it still sending photos?
Some plastic tastes better than others I guess.

Yes, it was!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After my iphone update, emails working some faster - still cant open the texts

My emails are a little faster today as well.

After my iphone update, emails working some faster - still cant open the texts
did you clear all the old text messages for cuddeback ? if not- do that and see what happens

The cuddelink text is the only one that has any trouble. All other texts work fine. Cuddelink just locks up when you access it. Looks like this

IMG_9831.png

can you hold your finger on one of the texts , press "more" , then highlight each text and trash it ? my i phone recently updated and i can still do that on the texts , you should also add the noreply @cuddelink address to your address book.