Cuddeback's Cuddelink

John I am not seeing it listed on there website for a 110 power cord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John I am not seeing it listed on there website for a 110 power cord

they just received them , probably arent on the site yet, you could call then directly or a dealer can order them for you.

I've had my system up and running for a year now and I have the solar on them, I can't say I'm totally impressed with the system, I've already sent home camera in for a new one, now I'm having issues with other cameras, may just switch completely
Justin I’m loving my Cuddeback’s, if you decide to dump yours I’ll be glad to take them off your hands and pay shipping too!

Did 8.00 FW change the ability to make the cuddelink home (1385 model) a repeater ? Was able to use it as a repeater last year and today it was no longer an option.

Did 8.00 FW change the ability to make the cuddelink home (1385 model) a repeater ? Was able to use it as a repeater last year and today it was no longer an option.

i dont believe this changed , it should be an option under link menu

i dont believe this changed , it should be an option under link menu

Previously it was, now it’s just “home” and “off”.

if
Previously it was, now it’s just “home” and “off”.

if this is a cell home you need to turn the cell to "off" under cell menu for the repeater option to show up under link menu.

Got it, thank you kindly

Incase anyone was wondering about amazon batteries I got 105 days out of a j series camera using 12Ds (amazon brand) before I switched them out yesterday. 600 pics. I thought that was pretty decent. Plus they were still showing “ok” on the report.

I average 110-120 days on 6 rayovac high energy ds

I assume this is a single set, either no externals or externals no internals.
Incase anyone was wondering about amazon batteries I got 105 days out of a j series camera using 12Ds (amazon brand) before I switched them out yesterday. 600 pics. I thought that was pretty decent. Plus they were still showing “ok” on the report.

What was the voltage reading off the metadata for the last picture?

I switched everything to rayovacs since
You told me about the deal on eBay. I have no doubt they are better. Just wanted to give people some feedback on other batteries as well.

I did not know about the rayovacs prior to buying the amazon ones and looked for some feedback on how they performed and found nothing. So I figured I’d shed some light on it Incase there is anyone out there like me wondering.

I’m not sure how to find the metadata I’m looking now...

MR=C.1,AD=9/14/2019,LD=204,BT=21,RD=185,LH=0,LI=1238,BL=8189,BP=75%,BS=Int,BD=104,BI=1223,CF=Enabled,EX=Centered,LO=005,SM=EZ,DD=5sec,DI=1,DV=OFF,DL=OFF,ND=5sec,NI=1,NV=OFF,NL=OFF

Last edited:
I edited that last post. I pulled data from cam that was energizer. Correct data is now there

MR=C.1,AD=9/14/2019,LD=204,BT=21,RD=185,LH=0,LI=1238,BL=8189,BP=75%,BS=Int,BD=104,BI=1223,CF=Enabled,EX=Centered,LO=005,SM=EZ,DD=5sec,DI=1,DV=OFF,DL=OFF,ND=5sec,NI=1,NV=OFF,NL=OFF
The voltage still looks pretty good.

Question Re: dual power bank...in the instructions it shows there are 2 different power cords for G series cams. G-rev2 uses the brown and G-cam uses black. Most of my cameras are G. how do I know if any are G-rev2? on my report they show G-1, G-2+ and G-3+
thank you in advance

John I emailed the company and haven’t heard from anyone there in regarding to when the 110 power cord will be available or listed on the web site

John I emailed the company and haven’t heard from anyone there in regarding to when the 110 power cord will be available or listed on the web site

they have them , ill pm a dealer that has them now- keep in mind currently it only works on the J,k and new G series the old g series cams with the flap covering the battery port will not work until they get some adapters in.

i run a 3358 as an external pack on all my cameras and they typically dont switch to internals until i hit 110 days or more.