Cuddeback's Cuddelink

John- When will we see a new cuddelink white flash camera? I wanted to add a couple g-series this year but they were already sold out.

John- When will we see a new cuddelink white flash camera? I wanted to add a couple g-series this year but they were already sold out.
at best the white flash L series will be late in 2023. IR and black flash are first since they comprise 95% of sales.

John, do you have an idea of the pricepoint for the L series? Obviously would not hold you to it, lol!

John, do you have an idea of the pricepoint for the L series? Obviously would not hold you to it, lol!
$179.99 suggested retail is what they will be , they will be arriving late feb early march timeframe.

479 days on my "home" camera batteries. Never changed 'em since placed when new. I've got a solar charger and a six battery rechargeable bank......with back-up's in the camera. Ciddelink report says they are still good. Pretty impressive set up.

Only two cameras going in the winter.......take the balance in until June or so.

Edit to get days corrected above.

479 days on my "home" camera batteries. Never changed 'em since placed when new. I've got a solar charger and a six battery rechargeable bank......with back-up's in the camera. Ciddelink report says they are still good. Pretty impressive set up.

Only two cameras going in the winter.......take the balance in until June or so.

Edit to get days corrected above.
Thanks for the update. While not as impressive, I now have five going, and all are 100 days or more, with the home camera at 229. The battery days and actual days seem to line pretty good. I just checked and it was 100 days since I put solar on camera 2 and 4. It is a JOY not to have to check batteries or SD cards.

IMG_0101.png

Anybody running 8.1?

Do you know if you will be making any more J series cameras or the stand alone repeaters?

Anybody running 8.1?
I'm still running 8.1 My cameras stay out year around and I didn't trust trying to update the firmware in the field.

I'm still running 8.1 My cameras stay out year around and I didn't trust trying to update the firmware in the field.
Still have the file to install? I'm playing with different versions on little system at house.

Still have the file to install? I'm playing with different versions on little system at house.
I'm pretty sure i do either on my hard drive or memory card. I can email a copy if you want it.

Do you know if you will be making any more J series cameras or the stand alone repeaters?
J's discontinued, replaced by L models, supposed to be at dealers late February or March. Gs are still the home/cell till 2024. Haven't heard ANY rumors about repeaters, only occasional used G-0s showing up on Facebook, hot item.

Anyone else experience sensitivity/setting issues when only using external batteries only? I have another G that takes a pic every minute (on 1 min delay) or sometimes what appears to be a 4 minute TL. My issues stop when using internal batteries only. I have confirmed it’s not wind or shadow related. Cuddeback was great and replaced the first one but I’m wondering why a second now.

Anyone else experience sensitivity/setting issues when only using external batteries only? I have another G that takes a pic every minute (on 1 min delay) or sometimes what appears to be a 4 minute TL. My issues stop when using internal batteries only. I have confirmed it’s not wind or shadow related. Cuddeback was great and replaced the first one but I’m wondering why a second now.
they are working on a solution but it has been difficult to pin down as this only affects a small percentage of g series , your option at this point is to have it replaced or run internal only. they will certainly warranty this. Sometimes changing the camera delay to "off" for a day or two and then changing it to a different camera delay will fix it, but if it continues you should send it in.

John,

Will the new Traks cameras work with the older cuddelink cameras?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

John,

Will the new Traks cameras work with the older cuddelink cameras?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
tracks is a stand alone cell camera, DOES NOT link, you want the LL- -2a which is the linking remote IR camera that is arriving in march, it links with all existing and older cuddelink's

Does anyone know if the the old non-cuddelink, cellular, G cameras work with the new Cuddelink Tracks cell plans?