COVID

I'm sure lots of diseases are coming across our wide open border every day.

Proof?? What highly-regarded, esteemed TV or radio talk show host has this proof?? "Everybody knows it" - isn't proof. It's called hearsay. I'll still believe the medical community over a talking head spouting nonsense on a TV or radio program. Fauci and many others like him around the world have spent their entire lives studying and battling viruses and bacteria. And sadly, many people refuse their expertise and believe a talking head on a show over global infectious disease experts. Roll those dice ........ and don't get a flu shot, or a pneumonia shot, or an RSV shot, or a tetanus shot (the medical folks are all crazy).
And since polio has reared its head again in a few places in the U.S. (sadly) ----- don't go get vaccinated (booster) for that either.
You could look on vaers(spelling?) Would be a good place to start looking. Where is your proof that millions and millions of people were saved by it? Same hearsay as you're accusing everyone else that disagrees with you

Proof?? What highly-regarded, esteemed TV or radio talk show host has this proof?? "Everybody knows it" - isn't proof. It's called hearsay. I'll still believe the medical community over a talking head spouting nonsense on a TV or radio program. Fauci and many others like him around the world have spent their entire lives studying and battling viruses and bacteria. And sadly, many people refuse their expertise and believe a talking head on a show over global infectious disease experts. Roll those dice ........ and don't get a flu shot, or a pneumonia shot, or an RSV shot, or a tetanus shot (the medical folks are all crazy).
And since polio has reared its head again in a few places in the U.S. (sadly) ----- don't go get vaccinated (booster) for that either. Take a chance - it won't spread ....... right??

"It's only one person coming in from China. We have it all under control .........."
Faucy and expertise!! There's an oxymoron if I ever heard one
The difference would be the polio vaccine is actually proven and shown to work in most cases.

You could look on vaers(spelling?) Would be a good place to start looking. Where is your proof that millions and millions of people were saved by it? Same hearsay as you're accusing everyone else that disagrees with you
Truth be told it's been many moons since I last looked on there. At one time there were like 10 0r 20 times more adverse reactions to the vax in the previous 6 months than there were to ivermectin in the previous 20 years. But like I said I haven't looked lately, got better things to do. I just kinda find it funny how worked up you get about it ....

The vax for sure killed thousands but the vaccine might have saved some? Seriously?
I read an article that stated 1 out of 800 either died or were injured/disabled from the vaccine! Do the math on that worldwide and it’s incredibly tragic !
I showed you proof. If a multi institution lancet article isn’t enough to show proof then nothing is.

And your disagreement doesn’t carry the same weight as others. Again, my guess is you’re the first to disparage people that question your expertise in your field.

And your disagreement doesn’t carry the same weight as others. Again, my guess is you’re the first to disparage people that question your expertise in your field.
Yep you nailed it!! Lol
No one was even talking to you...

Fact is I didn't even bother to open your link. For every study you put up I could put up a dozen saying different. Studies are done to prove the point of whomever is paying for them.