Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? There was NFL this year, or for that matter, the past decade? I stopped watching NFL after the 2000 season. I havent watched a pro sports team in 3 years, and will likely never again. I dont miss it at all. I find other things to do. Fish, hunt, spend time with family, drink, or about anything.

I live in a small town of 13K
We just had two more local restaurants close down for good...one used to have one of the best Sunday buffets I have ever been to.

I don't get how the pandemic restrictions work, some restaurants here are drive through only others are still doing sit down eat in dining. We have lost a few nice ones in the last year.

None of any of this makes sense.
The "smart" people are making the decisions for all of us now. Thats how they wanted it so they cooked up this fake pandemic.
Now? Well we are ALL screwed.

And I suppose I should put a disclaimer on that before the " smart" one decides for me that i am a denier.
I realize corona is real as a minor sickness. But also realize why and what the minor sickness was being and is being used for.

I live in a small town of 13K
We just had two more local restaurants close down for good...one used to have one of the best Sunday buffets I have ever been to.

I don't get how the pandemic restrictions work, some restaurants here are drive through only others are still doing sit down eat in dining. We have lost a few nice ones in the last year.

unfortunately, most of us around the country can share similar stories

bill

Bill, your snide comments are irritating. I fundamentally disagree with your viewpoint, and I'm sorry you have an inferiority complex. It gets tiring after awhile.

Once again, I tried, but it's just not worth the time to comment in the midst of internet reverb. See you all back on the habitat side of things!

Tried what?

It's all complete B.S. My wife was bitching me out bigtime last night at our daughters BB game. I only wear a mask when I'm forced to but will NOT put it up over my nose. The only reason she complained to me is because she is a teacher in the district and there were other people at the game that we know. I am not going to be breathing in warm air. When I put it over my nose the air comes out the top of the mask and makes my eyes water like crazy. I spend the entire time wiping my eyes so I can actually see. This has nothing to do with keeping people safe.

Bill, your snide comments are irritating. I fundamentally disagree with your viewpoint, and I'm sorry you have an inferiority complex. It gets tiring after awhile.

Once again, I tried, but it's just not worth the time to comment in the midst of internet reverb. See you all back on the habitat side of things!
Thank God(there must be one) we don't have to Mr. Myway or the Highway.

It's all complete B.S. My wife was bitching me out bigtime last night at our daughters BB game. I only wear a mask when I'm forced to but will NOT put it up over my nose. The only reason she complained to me is because she is a teacher in the district and there were other people at the game that we know. I am not going to be breathing in warm air. When I put it over my nose the air comes out the top of the mask and makes my eyes water like crazy. I spend the entire time wiping my eyes so I can actually see. This has nothing to do with keeping people safe.
Oh boo hoo… everyone else can manage to wear a mask except you? Kudos to your wife. Seems to me, it has everything to do with keeping people safe. Just my two cents

Ok, let switch things up a bit.
Imagine for a second a sane world, a world in which the american public was graced by the powers that be with our own god given rights. In this world we do not have the "smart" people telling us we have to wear a mask to "save" everyone else. In this world we are left to make our own decisions as to weather we believe that the mask is the best thing for us.
Now, in this world lets imagine you still choose to wear a mask. Because you believe it saves you. I on the other hand believe the opposite and choose not to wear a mask.
My question to you, in that world would you be ok with me telling you that i care more than you because i dont wear a mask?
Would you be ok if everywhere you looked their was senseless propaganda telling you how virtuous it is to not wear a mask? If when you go out in public you have people constantly telling you how you dont care about others, and i obviously care more than you. I mean boo hoo whats the big deal? Just don't wear the mask.
See where im getting?

Imagine the same experts told us in the beginning to not wear a mask. Then overnight mask magically started working. The lead scientist who has been in his position for several decades flipped his position mid pandemic 100%. How could someone in his position be so incompetent in regards to the effectiveness of masks against a virus?? Now after 1 year into this shit they finally tell us two are better than one. In the mean time 1,000s more died due to their incompetence. Tomorrow I am triple masking and shoving toilet paper up my nose and mouth and see if I cant get to 98% and beat CDC. Maybe 99% with a plastic shield. 100% if I shove my head up my ass.

Capture.PNG

If they aren't wearing two, and duct taped tight to their face, they are in no position to judge. If they are still standing and conscious while wearing a mask, it's not safe enough.

1.jpeg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 19
I get uncomfortable with 1 mask. I'm not wearing 2 or 3. I spent 90 minutes at walmart today and I get a chuckle everytime I see an old guy because they almost always have the nose out.

Is that called uncovering the nose to spite the vid?

On the news this morning they are actually talking about the lack of any flu cases this year.......
I wonder if these "reporters " realize how stupid they sound?

What will Moderna, Phizer, and JJ do with all those doses of vaccine when the vaccine resistant variants continue to show up? Sooner or later, the virus will mutate into something that we can do nothing about (like the common cold)

Status
Not open for further replies.