Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even our entire population has suffered the largest drop in life expectancy in the last 40 years.

No matter what metric you look at ,.. this is not just a hoax
My life expectancy increased because of Covid. I'm over 40 yrs old and in the best shape of my life because of Covid. It was an eye-opener to cut a bunch of the garbage from my diet and exercise even harder, which will in turn make me a better hunter and provider of habitat. I guess it sounds snobby to say because on a different forum I got called a prlck when I suggested that guys forego the new large screen tv for Christmas and get a treadmill instead. And on this forum, I got called a frickin rockefeller when I mentioned my new, more healthy lifestyle. Guess I wasn't cut out to be a coach. Like stated above, it's mostly about personal responsibility.

I hope somebody comes up with the true numbers on actual covid deaths someday.

My life expectancy increased because of Covid. I'm over 40 yrs old and in the best shape of my life because of Covid. It was an eye-opener to cut a bunch of the garbage from my diet and exercise even harder, which will in turn make me a better hunter and provider of habitat. I guess it sounds snobby to say because on a different forum I got called a prlck when I suggested that guys forego the new large screen tv for Christmas and get a treadmill instead. And on this forum, I got called a frickin rockefeller when I mentioned my new, more healthy lifestyle. Guess I wasn't cut out to be a coach. Like stated above, it's mostly about personal responsibility.

I hope they someday due also, this will go down as the biggest scandal the world has ever known.
You Rockefeller ! Lol
Ive never heard that one before!

Office Down Memorial Page tracks all officer deaths for those of you seeking more info on what officers die from.

Office Down Memorial Page tracks all officer deaths for those of you seeking more info on what officers die from.

How many suicides are on there from the disrespect and stress caused from liberal scum bags?

We have an EXTREMELY dangerous situation breaking out in MN. Although we thought corona could eliminate the flu it doesn't appear to be the case. We have had 32 people hospitalized for the flu in MN, and 5 of them died!!!! That is a death rate of 15.6% if you get bad enough that you need to be hospitalized. I'm going to quadruple mask!!!!!

Capture.PNGCaptured.PNGCapturedd.PNG

I just fixed our treadmill... needed a new motor. The wife and I had some tentative talks about a BIG TV around Christmas, but as soon as the treadmill broke our directive went straight to fixing (or replacing) it, and the TV idea went out the window. It was an easy test of our priorities.

Maybe I am misreading here but the CDC is reporting only 165 flu cases nationwide so far this year/flu season lol in another area they say it is 189 on the same page as the first number so idk what number is correct.

"A total of 165 laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations occurring between October 1, 2020, and February 6, 2021, were reported by FluSurv-NET sites for an overall cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.6 per 100,000 population. This is lower than average for this point in the season and lower than rates for any season since routine data collection began in 2005, including the low severity 2011-12 season. Hospitalization rates stratified by age will be presented once case counts increase to a level that produces stable rates by age."

Last edited:
Did anyone catch the president yesterday saying we've got to wear the masks for another year? Gonna get real interesting around September when no one else shows up for the shot. .

"Ok, we got everyone. Can we take our virus helmets off, or at least just go back to 5 masks and no helmet?"

5.png

Been thinking.

I need to split this thread into two threads.

1 thread for those that are concerned about CV and want to share what they believe

And 1 thread for people “like me” who just don’t buy it.

someone is going to be right.

Been thinking.

I need to split this thread into two threads.

1 thread for those that are concerned about CV and want to share what they believe

And 1 thread for people “like me” who just don’t buy it.

someone is going to be right.
Good thought. I have complied with everything king Cuomo has mandated. I still got it. Wasn’t pleasant but I already forgot about it. What this is doing to our kids is far worse than how ever many deaths they want to chalk up to COVID. I suspect with the heat Cuomo is getting we are about to have a miraculous grand opening. Even the Dem state senators are talking about revoking his executive powers. He just had 9 of his state health care advisors resign. If COVID takes out Cuomo at least there will be a silver lining in all of this. For those of you hiding under your beds his staff manipulated the nursing home deaths and lied to the DOJ so they weren’t used against dems in the election. The best part is one of their own flipped on them and reported it. Another form of voter fraud that doesn’t exist because only Russia can influence elections.

Power and money thats what the covid is about. Nothing more.
I know its a crazy conspiracy theory, but I've had thoughts all along that this is a world wide conspiracy to get Orange man out. Think about it, who stood to gain the most with Trump out? China. Who wanted him out more than anyone? The dems. Almost every government reporting massive infections stands to gain from trump being gone. From the US going back to almost completely funding the ass backwards paris accord, to the us completely funding the un, every one starts getting handouts that trump put an end too. He threw a wrench into the world wide machine. No more hand outs.
I know its crazy. But really the more you think about it the less crazy it actually seems.

Aside from that, look at the schools. Chicago teachers union said they couldnt possibly go back to work without more funding...... give me more money.

Dont even get me started with all these "stimulus " checks. Just getting the public used to being dependant even more on government.

This will not end well.

I can’t remember if I shared this one or not.

a52e478ba1b905ceed274ae97d2ba422.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montana has made a choice. Won't be long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.