Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did some figuring on corona deaths from Jan 20-Feb 15. Since chairwoman Xiden assumed high command on January 20th, 84,312 Americans have died from corona. The worst day of death during the entire plandemic was Feb 12, 2021. 5,463 Americans weren't saved by their mask or the Xiden plan on that day. The second worst day of the plandemic was Feb 4th, 2021. 5,117 deaths on that day. I thought things would get better once we followed the science. Has anyone seen chairwoman Xiden in the last two weeks?? Why doesnt he go down the white house press room and address the nation??

Capture.PNG

I think he's trying to figure out how to blame Trump. 100 million doses in the first 100 days--sounds good anyway. The most troublesome thing with that clown is that the media will back every stupid thing he says or does.

Buck i agree that Biden should he blamed for each and every death the same as trump was,but i must point out, that almost everyome one of those people died with covid not from covid.

and unfortunately we here in the great state of Wisconsin had the misfortune of seeing him/her last night. Apparently our do nothing governor is doing nothing fantastically.

and unfortunately we here in the great state of Wisconsin had the misfortune of seeing him/her last night. Apparently our do nothing governor is doing nothing fantastically.
Spot on but you can get your magic weed if he has his way and pay more for it.

But does he have consensus of his peers?

#NotMyScience

597c00edfe8a0a72584e4c6f6e935e50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buck i agree that Biden should he blamed for each and every death the same as trump was,but i must point out, that almost everyome one of those people died with covid not from covid.
Heck, it's worth chiming in here just for shits and giggles, even knowing the likely response. Tell me: if all these deaths were with rather than from COVID, how exactly is it that the average life expectancy in 2020 dropped by a full year? And 2 1/2 years if you're black? I got my popcorn ready...

I just did some figuring on corona deaths from Jan 20-Feb 15. Since chairwoman Xiden assumed high command on January 20th, 84,312 Americans have died from corona. The worst day of death during the entire plandemic was Feb 12, 2021. 5,463 Americans weren't saved by their mask or the Xiden plan on that day. The second worst day of the plandemic was Feb 4th, 2021. 5,117 deaths on that day. I thought things would get better once we followed the science. Has anyone seen chairwoman Xiden in the last two weeks?? Why doesnt he go down the white house press room and address the nation??

View attachment 33556

Okay, I'll tackle this one, too, since I'm likely to be so popular and I'm feeling feisty tonight.

I thought that COVID was going to magically disappear once President Dump retired to his magic palace in Florida. Or was it after he lost the election? It's like end-of-the-world predictions. "Oh, it didn't happen today? Well, what I really meant was next week...".

Does anybody want to admit that they may have been mistaken? Because you can't have it both ways. Bueller, Bueller...

Could it possibly be that this is actually a global heath crisis that isn't timed or tied to American politics? What a concept.

It's like global warming predictions. "Oh, the Florida Keys didn't sink into the ocean today? Well, what I really meant was next week...".

Does anybody want to admit that they may have been mistaken?
I fixed those first two sentences for you.

Okay, I'll tackle this one, too, since I'm likely to be so popular and I'm feeling feisty tonight.

I thought that COVID was going to magically disappear once President Dump retired to his magic palace in Florida. Or was it after he lost the election? It's like end-of-the-world predictions. "Oh, it didn't happen today? Well, what I really meant was next week...".

Does anybody want to admit that they may have been mistaken? Because you can't have it both ways. Bueller, Bueller...

Could it possibly be that this is actually a global heath crisis that isn't timed or tied to American politics? What a concept.

Your true colors are shining through, starting to figure you out now.

I wasnt going to point any of that out but.....

Quite corner in moms basement is probably looking pretty good right now?? Lol

What are your feelings on this??

Captured.PNG

I have been reading some stuff on twatter with a few guys that say the number of deaths from the cure is likely 2x higher than what CDC is telling us. The cure even killed homerun king Hank Aaron. Doesnt seem safe at all compared to the flu vaccines.

And what do you think about chairwoman Xiden and comrade Harris claiming they are starting from scratch over a month after they themselves received the vaccine??? Do you think Xiden should have fired Fauci on day one for flip flopping on so many positions and leading such a shitty response to the corona??

Flip flopping is what they do. Cant expect more from a group who are allergic to the truth.

Heck, it's worth chiming in here just for shits and giggles, even knowing the likely response. Tell me: if all these deaths were with rather than from COVID, how exactly is it that the average life expectancy in 2020 dropped by a full year? And 2 1/2 years if you're black? I got my popcorn ready...
I've got three responses, and I wanna use all three, cause I think they're savvy.

Response 1: Please tell me this is based on modeling. Just use the word.

Response 2: What were life expectancies doing before rona? Were we turning the corner on obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and cancers brought on by maintenance drugs?

Response 3: Life expectancies did not change trajectory because of the rona. There is zero evidence of this.

The cure killed another person. Probably just a coincidence just like all the rest of them.

09FD62A8-B7BD-496B-AE8F-4A5888463E58.png

Probably had a pre existing condition....

Status
Not open for further replies.