Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that it's in order to calculate the percentage of the population that's had the disease? Maybe herd immunity related?

The only numbers that concern me are first, mortality and morbidity (the later of which is still unclear) and second, hospital capacity. We are over 95% full now, with numbers in the ICU increasing by 10% per day. Obviously, this is unsustainable.

As regards mortality, the numbers out of Mexico are staggering. Over 10%. Those are numbers that we've not seen since April. I haven't dug any more deeply into this, but at face value this sets off my alarm. Luckily, I'm a fairly ugly guy, and my face value is marginal at best, so I suspect there's more going on than meets the eye. But what?

Knehrke, did you happen to watch the 10 minute video ST posted half a page back? About Dr. Kory? Just curious your opinion on the drug. That guy sounded pretty passionate.

I wonder what hospital capacity was before rona? The counter media is saying a hospital at 85% capacity is a hospital about to go bankrupt.

I'm guessing that it's in order to calculate the percentage of the population that's had the disease? Maybe herd immunity related?

The only numbers that concern me are first, mortality and morbidity (the later of which is still unclear) and second, hospital capacity. We are over 95% full now, with numbers in the ICU increasing by 10% per day. Obviously, this is unsustainable.

As regards mortality, the numbers out of Mexico are staggering. Over 10%. Those are numbers that we've not seen since April. I haven't dug any more deeply into this, but at face value this sets off my alarm. Luckily, I'm a fairly ugly guy, and my face value is marginal at best, so I suspect there's more going on than meets the eye. But what?
Mayo clinic is sending staff home because there is not enough work to keep people busy?

Safety in numbers. Hopefully they're joined by all.

I live in a small town, surrounded by small towns. Mayo and Ridgeview hospitals all around my area are closing, and not accepting patients, and sending them to the larger local hospitals. The larger areas consist of Mankato, Rochester, and the metro hospitals. Their reasoning, just states because of staffing. Not really sure what that means.

We're never gonna get a handle on this deadly virus if the state doesn't get serious about it's regulations. The state needs to specify what size and shape of which a 4 person table consists. Four people seated at a cocktail high top is a death sentetnce.

Also, what constitutes sitting? What if a dude gets a deal on those standup bass boat butt seats. It's a seat, but you're about 95% standing. There needs to be a mandate of no more than a 135 degree bend from ankle to B-hole. Any wider, you're standing, and you will be issued a citation for a posture violation.

Restaurants must also have a state language inspector on site to notify others in your conversation if anything you say about the election or virus has been disputed by Twitter or Facebook.

Stay safe out there!

sit.jpg

2af11e9ba9a8f812e5f8a636bac1f743.jpg

I love NY. My wife has been sick with some kind of infection for almost a month. They put her on 15 days of antibiotics to clear up the first problem but the strength of those lead to a second problem. When she called the doctor for the second problem they said we are no longer seeing sick people at this location you need to go to another location where all the sick people go. So they sent someone with no signs or concern of COVID to the facility handling all the potential COVID people. They gave her a COVID test, a flu test, and a blood draw. Confirmed it wasn’t flu or COVID but decided to put her on yet another antibiotic Due to the blood test. There is so little common sense used in this state. It must be something liberals can’t possess.

After this cluster____ China should be feeling pretty confident about who will be controlling the world without any problem. We will get to see and maybe be part of the next world war. The only thing that was stopping it before was fear of the power of the USA---don't think too many other countries fear or respect us anymore. Why would they?

After this cluster____ China should be feeling pretty confident about who will be controlling the world without any problem. We will get to see and maybe be part of the next world war. The only thing that was stopping it before was fear of the power of the USA---don't think too many other countries fear or respect us anymore. Why would they?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Here comes round 3 of the world apology tour.

OE3DYFZTY6AK3IWBPGOCEY6VQM.jpg

I think we're following hitlers' guide to domination. 1ST the government gains total control of the people and then China takes total control of everyone. Not quite etched in stone but shouldn't be overlooked as a possibilty they way things are going. Nothing will change if the people don't do something.

I think we're following hitlers' guide to domination. 1ST the government gains total control of the people and then China takes total control of everyone. Not quite etched in stone but shouldn't be overlooked as a possibilty they way things are going. Nothing will change if the people don't do something.
I didn't think China took control of Germany.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Lotta vaccine chatter the last few days as well. Kinda wish they'd hedge their bet and not vaccinate the not-at-any-risk-at-all crowd. Just in case these untested mystery potions happen to have some side effects.
Looks like my fear of mandatory vaccination are no longer warranted. If they were serious about the vaccine campaign, these stories wouldn't be allowed out by the media or tech lords. Just when I think I have this figured out, Lucy pulls the ball again.

Status
Not open for further replies.