Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m here and none of it has hurt my feelings. I doubt anything going forward in this thread will hurt my feelings either. It’s an internet habitat forum.

SD and me are complete opposites on this but we are actually friends in real life. One time he pointed my .357 at a hibernating bear while I poked it with a stick to see what would happen. No shit.

Nothing happened. We were ready to sprint.

I get investment advice from his cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ok
Not gonna lie. I'm really glad that bear didn't come outta there swinging, cause I would have missed with every shot and had to rely on outrunning you to survive.

I’m triple vaxed no issue with it personally choice. Absolutely hate the mandate BS and the destruction of our freedoms with a passion. Their using our constitution as TP at this point in our history. I truly hope the Republicans take a super majority and pass tons of legislation specifically baring anyone in Brandon’s office from governing with executive Fiatt. I also hope every single federal bureaucrat run agency, all the alphabet soup agencys have such a strict charter laid in front of them from Congress that if their found to have been guilty of abuse of power it’s immediate termination with no retirement benefits and 10 years in prison $50,000 in fines. This sounds about right to me with automatic adjustments to fines for inflation. Of course I believe all politicians should have term limits but that will never happen either.

Bring on the memes they are the bomb diggity.

Not gonna lie. I'm really glad that bear didn't come outta there swinging, cause I would have missed with every shot and had to rely on outrunning you to survive.

You held that revolver like a real root exudate enthusiast. You ain’t no Annie Oakley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m triple vaxed no issue with it personally choice. Absolutely hate the mandate BS and the destruction of our freedoms with a passion. Their using our constitution as TP at this point in our history. I truly hope the Republicans take a super majority and pass tons of legislation specifically baring anyone in Brandon’s office from governing with executive Fiatt. I also hope every single federal bureaucrat run agency, all the alphabet soup agencys have such a strict charter laid in front of them from Congress that if their found to have been guilty of abuse of power it’s immediate termination with no retirement benefits and 10 years in prison $50,000 in fines. This sounds about right to me with automatic adjustments to fines for inflation. Of course I believe all politicians should have term limits but that will never happen either.

Bring on the memes they are the bomb diggity.
I wish I had that much faith in the republicans in Washington. My guess is we'll be overwhelmed with promises and underwhelmed with follow through.
Just like always.
As for the alphabet agencies, I'd like to see them go the way of the dinosaur.

I wish I had that much faith in the republicans in Washington. My guess is we'll be overwhelmed with promises and underwhelmed with follow through.
Just like always.
I hope for the best but plan for the worst.

My only point is that room for reasonable, rational discussion on this thread doesn't really exist.

That's not true at all.....

I have begged the science people to stay here and educate us. Stay and discuss, tell us how the experts got everything so wrong. There were several people on this forum spreading outright lies and fear. Its not a reasonable or rational discussion to spread lies and make shit up to prove your agenda. We had people claiming more then 5-10 million deaths and all kinds of other absurd shit.

-Khernke and Fauci told us mask work. Many of us have doubted the efficacy of cloth and surgical mask for TWO years!!!! CDC finally admitted this week that they dont work.
-Pcoonfraud told us the hospitals are filled with 90+% unvaccinated people. Complete and total bullshit. In the few places we can actually find data it looks much different
-If you take the first two dose of vaccine IT STOPS TRANSMISSION...... Ron Maddow and Joe Biden pushed this fraud along with Gates and Fauci
-If you get a booster you wont get corona- All of science lied about this
-I'm gonna shut down the virus- Another Brandon lie
-"Vaccines" are safe- unless your one of several hundred thousand people that had a major adverse reaction to this dogshit
-CDC still has not recomended ANY type of early treatment protcol
-Two weeks to slow the spread......
-"I need 40,000 ventilators"- Andrew the molester Cuomo
-Institute for health metrics death models
-Anything Fauxi said
-Anything Bill Gates said
-"MNRA vaccines are perfectly safe"- Khernke (Bob Saget, my uncle Roger, and thousands of others that dropped dead would beg to differ)
-"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated"- Brandon
-"Ivermectin and Hyrdoxychoroquine are dangerous medicines"- Fauxi
-The 7,000 person morgue purchased by the state of MN
-They lie about comorbidities and whose really getting sick
-That a govt that cant even control a simple border could control the spread of an airborne bioweapon.
-and the one that pisses me off the most is the outright fcking torture of the kids in this country.......

The conversation just seems one sided cause every single narrative the pro vac side told for 2 years has fallen apart. No MFers I'm not taking a medicine I dont feel 100% safe with. It makes no sense for me to take your medicine.

That's not true at all.....

I have begged the science people to stay here and educate us. Stay and discuss, tell us how the experts got everything so wrong. There were several people on this forum spreading outright lies and fear. Its not a reasonable or rational discussion to spread lies and make shit up to prove your agenda. We had people claiming more then 5-10 million deaths and all kinds of other absurd shit.

-Khernke and Fauci told us mask work. Many of us have doubted the efficacy of cloth and surgical mask for TWO years!!!! CDC finally admitted this week that they dont work.
-Pcoonfraud told us the hospitals are filled with 90+% unvaccinated people. Complete and total bullshit. In the few places we can actually find data it looks much different
-If you take the first two dose of vaccine IT STOPS TRANSMISSION...... Ron Maddow and Joe Biden pushed this fraud along with Gates and Fauci
-If you get a booster you wont get corona- All of science lied about this
-I'm gonna shut down the virus- Another Brandon lie
-"Vaccines" are safe- unless your one of several hundred thousand people that had a major adverse reaction to this dogshit
-CDC still has not recomended ANY type of early treatment protcol
-Two weeks to slow the spread......
-"I need 40,000 ventilators"- Andrew the molester Cuomo
-Institute for health metrics death models
-Anything Fauxi said
-Anything Bill Gates said
-"MNRA vaccines are perfectly safe"- Khernke (Bob Saget, my uncle Roger, and thousands of others that dropped dead would beg to differ)
-"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated"- Brandon
-"Ivermectin and Hyrdoxychoroquine are dangerous medicines"- Fauxi
-The 7,000 person morgue purchased by the state of MN
-They lie about comorbidities and whose really getting sick
-That a govt that cant even control a simple border could control the spread of an airborne bioweapon.
-and the one that pisses me off the most is the outright fcking torture of the kids in this country.......

The conversation just seems one sided cause every single narrative the pro vac side told for 2 years has fallen apart. No MFers I'm not taking a medicine I dont feel 100% safe with. It makes no sense for me to take your medicine.
Thanks for proving my point

You held that revolver like a real root exudate enthusiast. You ain’t no Annie Oakley.

There are many marksmen far more proficient than me. But can they make up 5 syllable scientific terms out of thin air?

If you weren't there...

Arbuscularize: The act of mycorhizal fungi penetrating and merging with the root of a plant, making a biological cyborg in the plant community.

Thanks for proving my point

So we should just continue to let people make FALSE and misleading claims that can be directly disputed with data from the fields they claim to be "experts" in??? There is nothing rational about making irrational claims. There is nothing reasonable about needlessly fear mongering. Completely UNREASONABLE/IRRATIONAL to expect grade school kids to needlessly mask up with a face diaper for 2 years to protect 60-80 year old fatasses that stuffed their faces with Mcshit burgers, cigarettes and booze for decades. Come back with some real data, some stuff that actually works, be right about something, and I will gladly listen. Dont be the teacher that tortures and tapes the kids mask to their face, or puts the kid in the trunk of a car to go get a covid test.

I dont know if you have paid attention the last two years, but all the mandates, lockdowns, science and bullshit didn't come from reasonable/rationale discussion. If it did, big city USA wouldnt be locked down to unvaccinated people right now. Instead, they came from fear mongering, profit making, and special interest. My wife has worked on the front lines in ICU and ER for the entire corona. She's had to watch people die, she's been attacked by people freaking out, she had to deal with people in mental health crisis, she took her vaccines and was lied to by "science", and some of her best friends were forced to quit. Corona has been brought into my home every single day since it started. Most of this crap was needlessly brought on by the fear mongers selling the plandemic.

There is not a damn thing wrong with calling out those that have been wrong. I dont ever remember seeing anyone tell another person to leave the discussion, in fact its been the complete opposite.

Just like always.
Get out and vote in the primaries, whatever your political affiliation. Get new people in there that haven't been corrupted by the system yet. Make sure that they understand that if they give in to temptation like those that went before them, we will replace them too.

Get out and vote in the primaries, whatever your political affiliation. Get new people in there that haven't been corrupted by the system yet. Make sure that they understand that if they give in to temptation like those that went before them, we will replace them too.
Problem is anyone not in the system will be trumped.

Has anybody else noticed an increase in COVID mortality rate in their demographic over the last few months? I've been keeping an eye on a few demo groups in my state (Minnesota). Mostly the one my brother and I fall into, but other family members also. It was fairly steady at around 1 in 1000 for over a year. Over the last few months it has shifted to around 1 in 850. Seems like a fairly substantial shift but I don't hear or see many discussions on this. Would love to hear other people's thoughts on this and if they have read or heard much about it.

Problem is anyone not in the system will be trumped.
I don't give up so easily. Watching politics today gives a great example. It doesn't take the majority of a party to majorly shift the policies of that party. They listen to whoever is the loudest and can show a small group of active like minded people. If we remove several incumbents and replace them with populists of the same party affiliation, the rest will instinctively start to follow.

Has anybody else noticed an increase in COVID mortality rate in their demographic over the last few months? I've been keeping an eye on a few demo groups in my state (Minnesota). Mostly the one my brother and I fall into, but other family members also. It was fairly steady at around 1 in 1000 for over a year. Over the last few months it has shifted to around 1 in 850. Seems like a fairly substantial shift but I don't hear or see many discussions on this. Would love to hear other people's thoughts on this and if they have read or heard much about it.

I honestly haven’t followed any of the crap any of the experts put out since the day the numbers came out about the average age of COVID deaths exceeded the average life expectancy.

I have never lived in fear and never will. Every single one of us is/was going to die the exact day we were chosen to since before our conception.

I honestly haven’t followed any of the crap any of the experts put out since the day the numbers came out about the average age of COVID deaths exceeded the average life expectancy.

I have never lived in fear and never will. Every single one of us is/was going to die the exact day we were chosen to since before our conception.

It's not that I'm concerned about my own mortality, but that there has been a reasonably significant change in mortality rates, in a relatively short period of time, in some demographics and I'm not seeing or hearing any discussions as to why.

Hell yeah

It's not that I'm concerned about my own mortality, but that there has been a reasonably significant change in mortality rates, in a relatively short period of time, in some demographics and I'm not seeing or hearing any discussions as to why.
I dont know about other states, but in Wisconsin they were sitting on a shit load of stats for some time and dumped everything into the system in one day. Spurring a whole lota doomsday reports from the media. That scewed the numbers quite a bit im sure.
Can't understand why they would do that......

Gee kinda sounds like the elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.