All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 40 years the thought of hiking was stupid to me.....Then the last week of March 2021, I decided to take the family to Estes Park, Colorado and go hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. To say it was a life changing experience is an understatement. We were all damn near in tears to leave. 3 days wasnt nearly enough time, and we cant wait to go back. Visited Smokey Mountain National Park this summer. in TN. We now wanna visit Yellowstone and Glacier. RMNP was easily the best place I have ever visited. I would sell everything I have and move there tomorrow if I could convince the wife. I daydream about it often.

View attachment 40417View attachment 40418

You have to do that with a rifle at least once. I’ve been on several trips both self guided and drop camp. The first trip was awe inspiring. Didn’t kill anything but the views were unbelievable.

Liberal media is starting to turn on Brandon this is unprecedented can only mean Camel Toe is about to take over the presidency. I can’t believe it took them a year for this to start happening even Brandon was calling it her presidency before the election so this has always been the plan.

For 40 years the thought of hiking was stupid to me.....Then the last week of March 2021, I decided to take the family to Estes Park, Colorado and go hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. To say it was a life changing experience is an understatement. We were all damn near in tears to leave. 3 days wasnt nearly enough time, and we cant wait to go back. Visited Smokey Mountain National Park this summer. in TN. We now wanna visit Yellowstone and Glacier. RMNP was easily the best place I have ever visited. I would sell everything I have and move there tomorrow if I could convince the wife. I daydream about it often.

View attachment 40417View attachment 40418
If you liked RMNP, then wait until you see Glacier NP. My advice is to go in September. Going to the Sun Road will knock your socks off!

If you liked RMNP, then wait until you see Glacier NP. My advice is to go in September. Going to the Sun Road will knock your socks off!

I'm worried that my mental health will go into decline if I go to Glacier and then am forced to leave and come back to where I live. I get cranky when I have to leave my hunting land and come home. I got downright depressed to leave RMNP and Colorado. Glacier might ruin me.... :emoji_grinning::emoji_grinning:. I often put 4k videos on youtube and fall asleep to them on youtube. No talking, just ones with soft music.

Currently living 50 miles west of Minneapolis. This is the area my ancestors settled long ago. I cant get away from the Twin Cities and all of these idiots fast enough.

I'm worried that my mental health will go into decline if I go to Glacier and then am forced to leave and come back to where I live. I get cranky when I have to leave my hunting land and come home. I got downright depressed to leave RMNP and Colorado. Glacier might ruin me.... :emoji_grinning::emoji_grinning:. I often put 4k videos on youtube and fall asleep to them on youtube. No talking, just ones with soft music.

Currently living 50 miles west of Minneapolis. This is the area my ancestors settled long ago. I cant get away from the Twin Cities and all of these idiots fast enough.
Move down to the Driftless brother. It's a magical place down here that is severely under appreciated.

Let's go SD. I'm waiting.

The flow has trickled since the resetters quit their advance. I'll see what I got when I get home tonight. It takes a while to throw out all the stuff designed to divide us, and focus on the stuff that unites us.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33% popularity Joe (81+ million votes, I'm gonna shut down the virus) Biden has been in high command for one year. He promised to shut down the virus. He promised if you took the vaccine you wouldnt get covid and couldn't transmit it. By every objective measure Joe Empathy from Scranton failed miserably. He's actually quite good at that as we are currently at peak hospitalizations. He has been failing at the highest levels of the United States govt for 49 of the last 53 years. I would love to hear how this guy got 15 million more votes then Obama in 2012. Here are some of Uncle ice creams numbers after 1 year. Data pulled from CDC website.....

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Capture.PNGCaptured.PNGCapturedd.PNG

For you buck.

SD, this might be your best harvest yet.

When I look at the posts, I would almost think you and Buck are brothers!

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 4 and my cough is just now coming to an end. My wife still has some body aches, and her lost sense of taste and smell. I didn't lose mine but anything sweet tastes awful. And not just chocolate or caramel, but spaghetti sauce, ketchup, salad dressing.....

On a good note I have kicked the soda habit, and we both lost about 10 pounds.

COVID hit others where we work, with 6 people missing a couple weeks, with 1 being hospitalized with pneumonia before getting better.

Week 4 and my cough is just now coming to an end. My wife still has some body aches, and her lost sense of taste and smell. I didn't lose mine but anything sweet tastes awful. And not just chocolate or caramel, but spaghetti sauce, ketchup, salad dressing.....

On a good note I have kicked the soda habit, and we both lost about 10 pounds.

COVID hit others where we work, with 6 people missing a couple weeks, with 1 being hospitalized with pneumonia before getting better.
Glad your getting better!
The taste thing was awful. For me everything tasted like burning rubber smells. I told my wife she was lucky she lost her taste completely, would be better than tasting burning rubber all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.