Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is elite level stuff.

The FAUCI Act seeks to ban American funding of gain-of-function research in China and would require a full investigation into how American tax dollars were spent inside the secretive walls of the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The acronym is the major selling point here because it stands for the “Fairness and Accountability in Underwriting Chinese Institutions Act.”

If you don't watch Red Arrow you wouldn't see this Scent Crusher commercial. I still laugh out loud EVERY TIME I SEE IT so I wanted to share in case you guys don't know how funny Kip is.

Who'da thunk it? These guys just keep on comin'.

UP Railway caved already on vaccine mandate. I’d say that election Tuesday paved the way for this be pretty lucky for any Dem to win anything come midterms it’s looking like.

Man are they making a big deal out of this Aaron Rodgers covid situation. Its all anyone around here will talk about. So he didnt get the shot, so what? Personally ive never been a fan of his but after this I might become one.
All this hand ringing and worry because he might not have worn a mask indoors and certainly he didnt on the sidelines. And gasp, he did what he was comfortable with to lower his chances of getting the dreaded vid. How dare he think for himself! Its sickening the amount of time these idiots are wasting on it.
Meanwhile in Vegas, a Raiders Wide out killed someone after driving at 155 mph drunk and you dont here a peep about it.
The media in this country is seriously f'd up.

Being I am from MN, and use to be a Vikings fan before the NFL turned political, it really irks me to say this, but I think Rodgers is my favorite football player in the NFL. We really need more people like him to stand up for our rights. Little pions like us won’t make a difference, but when an MVP qb does it, what is the NFL going to do? Not let him play?

Wow, talk about Science.

“I think it’s highly likely that the next phase will involve death from Covid “vaccine” on a scale which will dwarf the claims of ‘covid-19 deaths’ to date.”​

— Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer

Congratulations to your nephew.

What a bunch of whiney spoiled brats. Really? They are using a mostly mild sickness that kids for the most part do not get, carry or transmit for not wantimg to do their jobs? There was no concern before? Kids are a breeding ground for every other virus and bacteria known to man, but they weren't worried before? Stress? From not being held accountable? From not being told to to your job? From working from home the last year to year and a half and doing mostly the bare minimum? Ok maybe they werent all doing the bare minimum but alot were.
Slap on your daddies shoes and get back to work lile the rest of us!

What a bunch of whiney spoiled brats. Really? They are using a mostly mild sickness that kids for the most part do not get, carry or transmit for not wantimg to do their jobs? There was no concern before? Kids are a breeding ground for every other virus and bacteria known to man, but they weren't worried before? Stress? From not being held accountable? From not being told to to your job? From working from home the last year to year and a half and doing mostly the bare minimum? Ok maybe they werent all doing the bare minimum but alot were.
Slap on your daddies shoes and get back to work lile the rest of us!

I'm a teacher. I'm taking next Monday and Tuesday off to hunt the rut a little and then travel to MO to visit with the BIL who just got back from a yr in Korea. I told the Principal and Super exactly what I was planning to do and asked for their blessings to burn my own personal vacation days. Even offered to change my plans and not take the time off if they couldn't find a sub. I must be lazy and spoiled.

I read your article. It's mostly about districts shutting down a day or two due to lack of subs, bus drivers, and other staff. How the hell is a labor shortage the teacher's fault, and why do those (unrelated to teacher's) positions garner such hatred from you towards teacher's? What other professions and jobs do you get angry with for using their vacation days? Do you randomly get pissed at solders on leave when there is still a war going on? Do you belittle carpenters for taking a vacation day before the remodel is complete? I sure feel for your mechanic if you catch him taking a long lunch before you car is fixed! Maybe you should become the Superintendent for Denver schools so that you can deny employees vacation days as you see fit, and then find 600 substitutes that quit due to brandon's economy and mandates.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.