Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife works at the local hospital and was urged to step up and get the fcking dogshit Pfizer vaccine as soon as it became available. She got her shots EARLY last spring. After receiving the second dose she layed on the bedroom floor in complete misery for several days with severe complications to the vaccine. Now yesterday she really started to feel like shit and went and got a corona test. Yep, she tested positive. She is currently sicker then hell with oxygen levels hovering around 86, severe headache, nausea, chills, aches, vomiting, severe cough, cant stay awake, etc. I have never seen her sicker than today. What a fcking joke this vaccine bullshit is.
Your wife would know better than most but, 86 Oxygen level seems pretty low. Take care.

My wife had just started a new job in a medical building, and was required to get the jab, she goes in Friday for her second shot. My world is small, in a normal day, I see my dogs, and my wife. Sometimes I go shopping, but I have always kept my distance from people, even before it was cool. I am 50 years old, slightly over weight, 6-1, 215, but I am active. I don’t run, or go to the gym, but I am rarely sitting on my but. I am up and moving.
My wife likes to go on cruises, and in order to do so, I will need to get the jab, still holding out. Figure maybe they can make it better, or make it actually work. I also refuse to carry around a card and show anyone my damn private medical information, so chances are we won’t be going on any cruises, and I doubt I will get the jab.
As of now, the people I know that have gotten COVID recently, have all had the vaccine, so to me that says no benefit.

Last edited:
My wife works at the local hospital and was urged to step up and get the fcking dogshit Pfizer vaccine as soon as it became available. She got her shots EARLY last spring. After receiving the second dose she layed on the bedroom floor in complete misery for several days with severe complications to the vaccine. Now yesterday she really started to feel like shit and went and got a corona test. Yep, she tested positive. She is currently sicker then hell with oxygen levels hovering around 86, severe headache, nausea, chills, aches, vomiting, severe cough, cant stay awake, etc. I have never seen her sicker than today. What a fcking joke this vaccine bullshit is.

Hoping the best for your wife.

I hope your wife gets through it all OK, that is a tough thing for her to have to go through.

There is so much misinformation on all of this it is just confusing, it's almost hard to know what to do. At my work I would say it's about 50/50 vaxed/nonvaxed.
Three people that I work with have known people that have died soon after being vaccinated.
One of my coworkers granddaughters teacher got the vax and was sick almost immediately went to the hospital and got looked at was sent home. She came in and out of being sick for a couple weeks then was found dead at home.
Another coworker had their next door neighbor die two days after getting vaxed.
Our Production Supervisor lost his sister in law soon after she was vaxed.
I can't say 100% that any of these three deaths were caused by the vax and I don't know what these peoples health was, but it seems strange.

My daughters best friends husband Marcus is a traveling nurse, he is also a very outspoken republican. In the past two weeks he has had five unvaxed patients each week die of covid. He completely dresses out in a level B type outfit while caring for his patients that are covid positive, Marcus said that after what he has seen he has changed his mind and will now get the vax.
He also said that unvaxed covid positive patients that are in their 50's-60's overweight or have diabetes that get put on a ventilator have a 50/50 chance of dying...the vaxed in same situation he has not seen die. I know him and trust his opinions.

Like I said...this is all confusing to me and really has me thinking, I'm in OK shape, fairly healthy, kind of active but am 57 years old with my first grand baby on the way and looking forward to retiring in a few years.
I am all for each person making their own decision and choices without any government bullying or shaming from other people. After talking with Marcus I am considering the positives of getting vaxed but do not like that the vax has caused troubles and deaths for some, it does make me take pause. I don't really trust the vax...but I don't want to die from some rona variant either. I've got my annual physical in a few weeks with my family doctor whom I have known for thirty years and I will see what he says.

To bad the Johnson vax is nowhere to be found. If I was going to, that would be the one. no Mr. Na for me

"Also, you need to appreciate the politics. The elderly have been totally radicalized by the fear campaign. The fear campaign was targeted at the young and it has totally failed to scare them but it has scared the shit out of the elderly.

And they have formed a formidable voting block to back the restrictions. There have been two state elections since the Pandemic and both were won in a landslide by the incumbent left wing government who ran on a platform of keeping borders shut and being complete totalitarians. The got all the elderly vote which normally votes conservative, plus the middle aged women who love the totalitarianism, plus the work from home crowd who are voting to keep this going so they don't have to go back to working at the office, plus all the people who normally vote left wing."

A great read..

It should be no surprise that the most inhuman forms of government thrive only when each person’s humanity is successfully denied. When people understand that they have inadvertently handed their liberties to a government they no longer condone, then they begin remembering that they are many and their tormentors few.

If you doubt that we’re gaining ground, then just consider how hostile government now is. The appeal of personal liberty — its resplendence, if you will — is far brighter and more attractive than the government would like, which is why, every day, its enforcers work so hard to keep us apart, lost, and in despair. When we find courage through each other, we make their mission impossible.

A great read..

It should be no surprise that the most inhuman forms of government thrive only when each person’s humanity is successfully denied. When people understand that they have inadvertently handed their liberties to a government they no longer condone, then they begin remembering that they are many and their tormentors few.

If you doubt that we’re gaining ground, then just consider how hostile government now is. The appeal of personal liberty — its resplendence, if you will — is far brighter and more attractive than the government would like, which is why, every day, its enforcers work so hard to keep us apart, lost, and in despair. When we find courage through each other, we make their mission impossible.

A must read!

bill

I like to think SD makes all these memes. The libtards say that every anti Biden, anti global warming, anti covid etc meme are made by 5 total people. So I guess we're in pretty special company.

I like to think SD makes all these memes. The libtards say that every anti Biden, anti global warming, anti covid etc meme are made by 5 total people. So I guess we're in pretty special company.
Those 5 people must work around the clock because I see them everywhere.

Chuck

Maybe SD has 4 different identities plus one smart house cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe SD has 4 different identities plus one smart house cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After I finished my work on the blower seeder, I wanted to keep the team I built, so we've been working on all kinds of stuff since then to keep the payroll account full. I spun that group off into a separate entity called Better Bets. In the last couple months, we spun up a new group to work on low/no -input land conversion, and how to shorten the transition time from chem based ag to bio based ag.

My cat leads the meme team. He's really done a great job with that. I gave him some pretty specific boundaries, and he goes out and finds them.

After I finished my work on the blower seeder, I wanted to keep the team I built, so we've been working on all kinds of stuff since then to keep the payroll account full. I spun that group off into a separate entity called Better Bets. In the last couple months, we spun up a new group to work on low/no -input land conversion, and how to shorten the transition time from chem based ag to bio based ag.

My cat leads the meme team. He's really done a great job with that. I gave him some pretty specific boundaries, and he goes out and finds them.
I say give the cat some freedom and loosen the reigns just a bit. He's good so far but I can imagine he would like some more length on his rope. How about some Coumo memes, or harris thrown into the mix?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You have a cat?? What kind of man has a cat?? LOL.

You one of those west coast liberals?
Its animal husbandry at it's finest. I'm talking a higher level than guy on a buffalo. He does all my stock picking, and he's even got an online only crop consulting business.

Status
Not open for further replies.