Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back for a nice family outing at our hunting camp with four generations present, 4 to 90 years old.

So, I feel compelled to return one more time to the pulpit, knowing full well most of the congregation is sleeping. This is my message to anyone willing to listen... this is NOT ABOUT YOU! Most of you are strong and healthy and no real danger from sickness (blessed), but there are others among us who are not, the old-timers and young squirts. As many have correctly pointed out, the vaccine does not guarantee 100% protection. I know all of you would feel terrible if you inadvertently sent your mother or your grandmother to the grave. But, you’d be just as much responsible for her demise as if you ran over her with your F-150. Same with your granddaughter, maybe not as serious, but what if you compromised her health, possibly with long term consequences. I did not get the vaccine for myself, I got it for my family, all generations younger and older. I don’t think anyone here is “bad guy”, but if you have not already done so, I would urge you all to consider getting the shots as an act of selflessness – not as weakness on your part, or a concession to “the man”. If you have gotten the vaccine, no matter the reason, I commend you. As always, just my two cents.

How did you get it for anyone but yourself? You know full well it does not keep you from getting the flu and deffinately does not keep you from transmitting the flu. So , that being said you put everyone in exactly the same danger you would have had you not been jabbed with the experiment. The only difference is that there is a small chance the YOU might not get as sick as you could have. Get off your high horse

Small amendment to the above post.
You actually potentially put everyone at more risk, you could have covid (oh the horror!!) And not even know it and could be passing it to everyone around you. So the argument could be made that you will kill more people from getting the jab (for them!) Than you would without.

I just got back for a nice family outing at our hunting camp with four generations present, 4 to 90 years old.

So, I feel compelled to return one more time to the pulpit, knowing full well most of the congregation is sleeping. This is my message to anyone willing to listen... this is NOT ABOUT YOU! Most of you are strong and healthy and no real danger from sickness (blessed), but there are others among us who are not, the old-timers and young squirts. As many have correctly pointed out, the vaccine does not guarantee 100% protection. I know all of you would feel terrible if you inadvertently sent your mother or your grandmother to the grave. But, you’d be just as much responsible for her demise as if you ran over her with your F-150. Same with your granddaughter, maybe not as serious, but what if you compromised her health, possibly with long term consequences. I did not get the vaccine for myself, I got it for my family, all generations younger and older. I don’t think anyone here is “bad guy”, but if you have not already done so, I would urge you all to consider getting the shots as an act of selflessness – not as weakness on your part, or a concession to “the man”. If you have gotten the vaccine, no matter the reason, I commend you. As always, just my two cents.

Curious.. Have you gotten the flu shot every year since its inception?

There are three separate issues we're all trying to navigate right now, government itself, the 'rona, and the vaccine. All three require some serious diligence on everyone's part, or blind faith that some government stranger cares about you more than you care about you. I don't know about you, but I've heard how they talk about me.

Government: They cannot guarantee anyone's safety. Asking them to do so will only yield a blank check for them to do anything they want and will award their failure with ever expanding power, and you with shrinking freedom. That's how we went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to total failure to manage the virus and a quickly emerging medical police state.

Rona: If you or your loved ones want to survive a bout with the 'vid, I would seriously question the efficacy of masks, social distancing, and vaccines. I would also take stock of the negative incentives and embargoes on successful treatments within the hospital system. I would be very apprehensive to seek care in a government run hospital if i was getting sick. The reason I say that is because the hospitals will not give you the treatments that have been proven successful on hundreds of millions of people in many countries. Don't get me started on incentive payments for putting people on vents and the perverse bonus for covid deaths, but nothing for covid recoveries.

The federal government is doing all they can to dismantle the healthcare workforce, block life saving treatments, and destroy anyone that challenges vaccine orthodoxy. I would be working on finding a doctor that will give you life saving treatments, find some quality vitamin supplements, get some exercise, sunlight, eat healthy and be as healthy as possible going into Rona Season 3.

Vaccine: Let's assume for a moment they did work for a little while. We blew all the short term immunity over the summer before Rona Season 3 even started. It's like wearing a life jacket in a pool with no water, and declaring that life jacket 95% effective. We will find out eventually whether these jabs were a good idea or not. We don't know who'll end up being right, but we need to let people decide for themselves, and frankly, for the survival of our country, we should hedge our bet.

I don't fault anyone for being scared of one or all three of these issues right now. But people need to open their eyes and get off the tracks, or be relegated to being processed at the hands of someone else that doesn't have their best interests at heart.

You have made a decision that appears to be best for you.

It may not be best for everyone. People should consult a trusted doctor who knows their specific health condition before getting vaccinated.

We don’t need pressure from the government, or anyone else on what is best for our specific health needs.

I seriously doubt the government or anyone on this forum is qualified to give health advice to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all of us need to respect each other on their decision concerning this vaccine.

My 80 year old mother in law asked me if I thought she should get the vaccine and this was when it had only experimental approval I said no, but that she should consult her doctor. I told her my reasons were that she had experienced Guillane- Barre syndrome and some had attributed it to flu vaccine. She spent time in the hospital with this disease and still has some long term affects.

She switched doctors and the new doc recommended she get vaccine. At present, she still has not gotten the vaccine.

She has made the choice for now and I respect her choice. Her fear of another crippling episode of GBS is greater than her fear of severe covid and death.

My point? We each need to make choices based on medical advice and our experiences and the risks to people we live with. NOT based on some politician, not on some aging governmental medical official, not on some store or job related mandate, and definitely not on pressure from those on this forum.

I already spent 3 hours watching the AZ senate hearings. Now I have 4 more to watch.
It is worth it my friend, there is so much to all this that our media isn't telling anyone. Why wouldn't they WANT to report good news that ends the tyranny?!?

If you want to know what isn't being reported on the jabs, watch the 17 minute section in the FDA video between 4:10 and 4:17.

If you want to know about other Covid treatments that are not being reported are working better then the first round of jabs, watch just day 2 of the ICS, it's roughly 2.5 hours.

Both of these tell you things the government and media aren't even mentioning.

More people need to hear this stuff, not from me, from the doctors and scientists behind the data that are treating Covid patients. It is happening here in the States with great success for a very few Dr's that are using meds to treat, but for some reason the media doesn't want to cover good Covid news that puts an end to the money spent, the mandates, closures and cancellations, and firings for not getting the jabs :/

Last edited:
There are three separate issues we're all trying to navigate right now, government itself, the 'rona, and the vaccine. All three require some serious diligence on everyone's part, or blind faith that some government stranger cares about you more than you care about you. I don't know about you, but I've heard how they talk about me.

Government: They cannot guarantee anyone's safety. Asking them to do so will only yield a blank check for them to do anything they want and will award their failure with ever expanding power, and you with shrinking freedom. That's how we went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to total failure to manage the virus and a quickly emerging medical police state.

Rona: If you or your loved ones want to survive a bout with the 'vid, I would seriously question the efficacy of masks, social distancing, and vaccines. I would also take stock of the negative incentives and embargoes on successful treatments within the hospital system. I would be very apprehensive to seek care in a government run hospital if i was getting sick. The reason I say that is because the hospitals will not give you the treatments that have been proven successful on hundreds of millions of people in many countries. Don't get me started on incentive payments for putting people on vents and the perverse bonus for covid deaths, but nothing for covid recoveries.

The federal government is doing all they can to dismantle the healthcare workforce, block life saving treatments, and destroy anyone that challenges vaccine orthodoxy. I would be working on finding a doctor that will give you life saving treatments, find some quality vitamin supplements, get some exercise, sunlight, eat healthy and be as healthy as possible going into Rona Season 3.

Vaccine: Let's assume for a moment they did work for a little while. We blew all the short term immunity over the summer before Rona Season 3 even started. It's like wearing a life jacket in a pool with no water, and declaring that life jacket 95% effective. We will find out eventually whether these jabs were a good idea or not. We don't know who'll end up being right, but we need to let people decide for themselves, and frankly, for the survival of our country, we should hedge our bet.

I don't fault anyone for being scared of one or all three of these issues right now. But people need to open their eyes and get off the tracks, or be relegated to being processed at the hands of someone else that doesn't have their best interests at heart.
You nailed it on every single point! Hats off to you SD :emoji_punch:

I think all of us need to respect each other on their decision concerning this vaccine.

My 80 year old mother in law asked me if I thought she should get the vaccine and this was when it had only experimental approval I said no, but that she should consult her doctor. I told her my reasons were that she had experienced Guillane- Barre syndrome and some had attributed it to flu vaccine. She spent time in the hospital with this disease and still has some long term affects.

She switched doctors and the new doc recommended she get vaccine. At present, she still has not gotten the vaccine.

She has made the choice for now and I respect her choice. Her fear of another crippling episode of GBS is greater than her fear of severe covid and death.

My point? We each need to make choices based on medical advice and our experiences and the risks to people we live with. NOT based on some politician, not on some aging governmental medical official, not on some store or job related mandate, and definitely not on pressure from those on this forum.

Of the responses to my comments, yours is one I can respect. One thing that binds most large groups of family and friends is respect for each other. Among mine, the range of opinions runs the gamut too, and we understand that sometimes discussions can end without a “winner” or a “loser”, just different approaches. We respectfully agree to disagree and move on. I am not going to respond to rudeness, but I do respect thoughtful opinions, including the ones I may not agree with. I can do without shallow, mindless noise, but I’ve openly shared my opinions, and I respect yours. I have nothing more to say, have a good day.

When I had the virus, I quarantined myself as seems to be the right thing to do. I have not had the vaccination nor intend to but I am solidly in the camp that it is an individual decision supporting whatever anyone wants to do. But as I think about it, the point that we should quarantine , or be vaccinated to ensure we don't infect another seems compromised. I've seen no data but I assume many ( most ) people that get the virus are asymptomatic, vaccinated or not. Logic suggests they would transmit the virus as readily as one with symptoms???? Thus to me the spread of the Corona virus across a broad expanse of the population seems inevitable irrespective of most actions taken.

This brings me back to the primary solution I think actually does effectively deal with the virus . If everyone would focus daily on vibrant robust health and fitness boosting their immune system with diet and lifestyle, this virus and all the 'pandemics' that follow would be but a footnote in history.

My opinion is that I don't think the government wants the pandemic to end. They surely don't want the people to know anything or think for themselves. Division seems to be what they want.

If everyone would focus daily on vibrant robust health and fitness boosting their immune system with diet and lifestyle, this virus and all the 'pandemics' that follow would be but a footnote in history.
Perhaps. Perhaps the same would be true for many medical issues/diseases as well. I don't see Americans discontinuing their unhealthy habits anytime soon though.

Of the responses to my comments, yours is one I can respect. One thing that binds most large groups of family and friends is respect for each other. Among mine, the range of opinions runs the gamut too, and we understand that sometimes discussions can end without a “winner” or a “loser”, just different approaches. We respectfully agree to disagree and move on. I am not going to respond to rudeness, but I do respect thoughtful opinions, including the ones I may not agree with. I can do without shallow, mindless noise, but I’ve openly shared my opinions, and I respect yours. I have nothing more to say, have a good day.
The only ones trying to choose winners or losers are the vaccinated. You want to make the unvaxed look selfish or stupid or both.
Its all just virtue signaling. Look at me i got the shot for everyone else. But you didnt, you got it for yourself and yourself only. To believe anything else would be ignorant and i dont think you are ignorant.
I dont come on here or anywhere and brag that i didnt get the shot, not for me but for everyone else . I dont get it for me, its my choice and im not going to pretend its for anything but that. Its evryones responsibility to take care of themselves, not everyone else.
At the end of the day the shot changes nothing, you can still get the vid and pass the vid at the same rate as if you were unvaxed .

Status
Not open for further replies.