Supreme Court of USA
Attorney General William Bar -Department of Justice
Director of Cyber Security -Krebes
Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI
Department of Homeland Security
Richard Pilger, head of the DOJ’s Election Crimes branch
Benjamin Hovland, Commissioner of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission
Federal Election Commission

I am sick of typing there are so many more listed here and most of them are Republicans that Trump placed in office!

Democratic led liars, lie. Thats what they do. You'd either have to be blind deaf and dumb or drunk on the kool aid to not see all the cheating that went on in that election. Wisconsin alone had 250,000 illeagal votes allowed . Thats a fact that is indisputable. How many of those were cast for biden you think?

Democratic led liars, lie. Thats what they do. You'd either have to be blind deaf and dumb or drunk on the kool aid to not see all the cheating that went on in that election. Wisconsin alone had 250,000 illeagal votes allowed . Thats a fact that is indisputable. How many of those were cast for biden you think?
249,999 would be my guess

10,342 voters voted in multiple counties? 282 Dead voters, 2081 out of state voters …
Pretty easy to determine if these were Biden votes, he lost Arizona .

* note this is just one county in Arizona .

1ztpwQg.jpg

The list of orgs saying Biden won.

Cyber Ninjas
Supreme Court of USA
Attorney General William Bar -Department of Justice
Director of Cyber Security -Krebes
Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI
Department of Homeland Security
Richard Pilger, head of the DOJ’s Election Crimes branch
Benjamin Hovland, Commissioner of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission
Federal Election Commission

I am sick of typing there are so many more listed here and most of them are Republicans that Trump placed in office!

did you actually watch the Arizona senate hearing?
I did, all three hours.
you can find it here https://www.c-span.org/video/?514944-1/arizona-republicans-announce-election-audit-results&vod

Just so you don’t have to watch all 3 hours fast forward to 1:50 through 2:01 so you can see testimony from a Cyber Ninja consultant saying Joe won fair and square.

he also confirms it again at 2:19:50 to 2:22:10.
Take 15 minutes and learn what msnbc isn’t telling you.

There are more investigations coming out of this audit.. 2:58 on the video….

Last edited:
That is worse than I imagined. Anyone that watches that and thinks this election wasn’t rigged deserves the hell we are headed for. Zero accountability, shared logIns, remote logins, massive data deletions right before audit started, and this is one county. This explains the massive Biden vote surge after everyone went to bed. We have a puppet president who was put in place to destroy our country and that is exactly what is happening.

Duplicate votes were counted, dead voters, and some … actually over 10,000 voted in multiple counties??

Not sure if this was posted or not. I'll say it again...NO WAY are they sticking that crap in me. I refuse to be part of their experiments.

That is worse than I imagined. Anyone that watches that and thinks this election wasn’t rigged deserves the hell we are headed for. Zero accountability, shared logIns, remote logins, massive data deletions right before audit started, and this is one county. This explains the massive Biden vote surge after everyone went to bed. We have a puppet president who was put in place to destroy our country and that is exactly what is happening.
Strange happenings after everyone went to bed

Further, next morning MSM projecting Biden victory in undecided states where President still ahead by several hundred thousand votes

Hmmmmm

bill

I wasted so much time this weekend watching 8 hours of the FDA commentary from their fellow Dr’s and scientists selected to the panel that advised the FDA prior to the vote to NOT recommend the booster. Deer season starts this Friday, stands are hung, bow is throwing strikes but this is not how I usually spend the weekend before Deer season. There is far too much at stake to start ignoring it now. I am constantly ridiculed for being uninformed, I am not uninformed on any of this. I have spent well over a year sifting through studies and clinical trials as well as the CDC's website, I have watched countless hours of videos of Dr's, nurses and Scientists trying to speak out about this stuff, only to get their licenses pulled and censored. :emoji_unamused:

The clip below is 17 minutes long and is from roughly 4H 10M to 4H 30M into the testimonials, it was 6 straight speakers that mimic most of what the others on that side of the fence said. It is rather eye opening the truth they speak about lack of safety and fudging the numbers submitted from jab manufacturers to the FDA prior to rolling out the Jabs initially, kids that were in the trials were paralyzed from the jab and not in the information the FDA received from Pfizer prior to approval (shocker) kind of stuff. Each expert in their respective field gives the FDA 3 minutes of input, some of them get more time I'm not sure why, some of them are the “we must jab jab jab everyone” others went completely the other way.

Anyway, I also finished Day 2 of the 4 day International Covid Summit (ICS) that was held in Rome Italy earlier this month. This Summit is NOT the UN Summit that Sleepy Joe spoke at, obviously they didn't have any of the same speakers there as here. Anyway, this Summit also has experts in their respective fields whether a Dr or Scientist treating Covid patients from the beginning and from many different countries that spoke about what drugs had great results against Covid their countries. Spoiler alert… “horse dewormer” is amazing as a early treatment as well as a prophylaxis, and Hydrochloriquin is also a winner for early or mid level treatments in combination with steroids and other things. They also speak of how much censorship and slander they have endured just for saying what I just did. Day 2 leads off with Dr. Malone that invented the technology that led to mRNA so if you think it’s just a bunch of bias scientists, well I’m sure you’d rather believe your TV than hear it from the horses mouth anyway. Many of the speakers are translated because they don't speak English, the translator volume is equal to the actual speaker so you have to have selective hearing lol Each of these speakers get 15 minutes to speak, so far Day 2 has the most English speaking folks so if you only want to watch a couple hours I would suggest Day 2 (so far) and the link is here.

Anyway, both events are in full length on YouTube if you’re interested. Here’s 17 straight minutes from the FDA panel hearing if I can get it to load.

Edit: the video didn't go through, I am assuming it is too long? Anyway, the video I screen recorded was from 4 hours 10 minutes to roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes in this link below.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted or not. I'll say it again...NO WAY are they sticking that crap in me. I refuse to be part of their experiments.
That was brought up somewhere in the 8 hour FDA panel discussion, I have no idea where but I took notes and followed up what interested me after the 8 hour of watching. So much to this, I never heard of "leaky vaccines" until I heard it there, then I saw this video you posted and he explains it much more thoroughly and clearly.

THAT IS SCARY STUFF!!

I wasted so much time this weekend watching 8 hours of the FDA commentary from their fellow Dr’s and scientists selected to the panel that advised the FDA prior to the vote to NOT recommend the booster. Deer season starts this Friday, stands are hung, bow is throwing strikes but this is not how I usually spend the weekend before Deer season. There is far too much at stake to start ignoring it now. I am constantly ridiculed for being uninformed, I am not uninformed on any of this. I have spent well over a year sifting through studies and clinical trials as well as the CDC's website, I have watched countless of videos of Dr's, nurses and Scientists trying to speak out about this stuff, only to get their licenses pulled and censored. :emoji_unamused:

The clip below is 17 minutes long and is from roughly 4H 10M to 4H 30M into the testimonials, it was 6 straight speakers that mimic most of what the others on that side of the fence said. It is rather eye opening the truth they speak about lack of safety and fudging the numbers submitted from jab manufacturers to the FDA prior to rolling out the Jabs initially, kids that were in the trials were paralyzed from the jab and not in the information the FDA received from Pfizer prior to approval (shocker) kind of stuff. Each expert in their respective field gives the FDA 3 minutes of input, some of them get more time I'm not sure why, some of them are the “we must jab jab jab everyone” others went completely the other way.

Anyway, I also finished Day 2 of the 4 day International Covid Summit (ICS) that was held in Rome Italy earlier this month. This Summit is NOT the UN Summit that Sleepy Joe spoke at, obviously they didn't have any of the same speakers there as here. Anyway, this Summit also has experts in their respective fields whether a Dr or Scientist treating Covid patients from the beginning and from many different countries that spoke about what drugs had great results against Covid their countries. Spoiler alert… “horse dewormer” is amazing as a early treatment as well as a prophylaxis, and Hydrochloriquin is also a winner for early or mid level treatments in combination with steroids and other things. They also speak of how much censorship and slander they have endured just for saying what I just did. Day 2 leads off with Dr. Malone that invented the technology that led to mRNA so if you think it’s just a bunch of bias scientists, well I’m sure you’d rather believe your TV than hear it from the horses mouth anyway. Many of the speakers are translated because they don't speak English, the translator volume is equal to the actual speaker so you have to have selective hearing lol Each of these speakers get 15 minutes to speak, so far Day 2 has the most English speaking folks so if you only want to watch a couple hours I would suggest Day 2 (so far) and the link is here.

Anyway, both events are in full length on YouTube if you’re interested. Here’s 17 straight minutes from the FDA panel hearing if I can get it to load.

Edit: the video didn't go through, I am assuming it is too long? Anyway, the video I screen recorded was from 4 hours 10 minutes to roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes in this link below.

I already spent 3 hours watching the AZ senate hearings. Now I have 4 more to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.