Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife works at the local hospital and was urged to step up and get the fcking dogshit Pfizer vaccine as soon as it became available. She got her shots EARLY last spring. After receiving the second dose she layed on the bedroom floor in complete misery for several days with severe complications to the vaccine. Now yesterday she really started to feel like shit and went and got a corona test. Yep, she tested positive. She is currently sicker then hell with oxygen levels hovering around 86, severe headache, nausea, chills, aches, vomiting, severe cough, cant stay awake, etc. I have never seen her sicker than today. What a fcking joke this vaccine bullshit is.

Hey Buck, how is the wife, and family doing? We havent heard from you in a couple days.

Let's not forget that we all need to be DE-programmed.

Who said that again?

katie couric

ONE

I hear the largest health care provider in New York has fired 1400 employees for not getting vaccinated. This will mean less available hospital beds.

Many of these employees have had repeated exposures to covid.

What a mess in this country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear the largest health care provider in New York has fired 1400 employees for not getting vaccinated. This will mean less available hospital beds.

Yep, fire them and then scream hair on fire that they are understaffed... makes perfect sense

That’s just a small piece. There’s also Hospital staff, nursing home staff and home health aids all being fired. all These places were already under staffed as it was. The Governor thinks the National Guard is the answer to fill in. She’s also trying to fill in bus drivers with National Guard. Otherwise she has no answer. Cuomo was bad but, this woman has gone off the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.