Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s one of his gems.

c91c8fa96872577195f1363b5ecd7a80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I finished my work on the blower seeder, I wanted to keep the team I built, so we've been working on all kinds of stuff since then to keep the payroll account full. I spun that group off into a separate entity called Better Bets. In the last couple months, we spun up a new group to work on low/no -input land conversion, and how to shorten the transition time from chem based ag to bio based ag.

My cat leads the meme team. He's really done a great job with that. I gave him some pretty specific boundaries, and he goes out and finds them.

Well, at least the cat has it together!

;)

To bad you'll never hear about it from the msm.
My antibodies wont work unless you get your antibodies! Lol!!

I had none left after 8 months.

I had none left after 8 months.

There have been reports of people testing at 0 antibodies, only for tests to show them positive for them months later after someone they’re close to tests positive for CoVid. Not a whole lot of data on it yet, because it seems most of the testing ceases checking as soon as the antibodies show zero.

Like everything else about CoVid, it will be a decade before we really understand all the nuance (if they ever tell us)

I tested positive on the 19th with minor strep throat symptoms, final symptom was on the 21st with no fever ever reached, and then I began getting daily pressure headaches starting on the 24th. So, I guess that places me into the small fraction of people with “Long CoVid”. Most reports say I could be in for anywhere between a few weeks and several months of these daily headaches before they go away. yay…..

There have been reports of people testing at 0 antibodies, only for tests to show them positive for them months later after someone they’re close to tests positive for CoVid. Not a whole lot of data on it yet, because it seems most of the testing ceases checking as soon as the antibodies show zero.

Like everything else about CoVid, it will be a decade before we really understand all the nuance (if they ever tell us)

I tested positive on the 19th with minor strep throat symptoms, final symptom was on the 21st with no fever ever reached, and then I began getting daily pressure headaches starting on the 24th. So, I guess that places me into the small fraction of people with “Long CoVid”. Most reports say I could be in for anywhere between a few weeks and several months of these daily headaches before they go away. yay…..

Did you have head ache problems before?

I wish you well for a speedy recovery.

Did you have head ache problems before?

I wish you well for a speedy recovery.

I had migraines up until a couple years ago, but this is an entirely new sensation I’ve never felt. It is only truly painful when it is at its peak, but every day feels like my head is stuck in a clamp. The same feeling like when you’re a kid and an older kid picks you up by squeezing your head between their palms. (Maybe we were just weird)

Its animal husbandry at it's finest. I'm talking a higher level than guy on a buffalo. He does all my stock picking, and he's even got an online only crop consulting business.

OMFG that had me in STITCHES!!!

OMFG that had me in STITCHES!!!
Guy on a Buffalo is one of my all time favorites! There are several episodes if you want more. Just youtube it.
Another one of the all time greats is Squatty Potty:

Status
Not open for further replies.