Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is wife and my experience with covid and ivermectin:

For me started with chills then super tired. On 3rd day after I knew I had it I slept from 7pm till 9 am the next day...in a coma. I took a heavy dose [ 12 mg I think???} of ivermectin the 48 hours later a second dose.Saw very little results though everything anecdotal.

After best I remember after another week, I started on ivermectin everyday for 5 days...from TS in squeeze tube approx 1/2" { very scientific! } The symptoms I had from covid were only that I was bone tired for about 2 weeks. Zero energy!!! I cant say for sure the ivermectin did anything. Seems covid just ran its course thru me then done. Maybe ivermectin reduced symptoms...impossible to tell.But overall covid wasn't a big deal.

I did lose about 10 lbs and I'm just now after a bit over 2 weeks getting most of my energy back.I have not nor am I getting vaccine.

My wife never had as strong symptoms as I had though she has lost taste/smell. She did not take ivermectin nor has she/will she be vaccinated.

On net for us covid not a big deal. Cant say ivermectin did anything though obviously experience is anecdotal and impossible to measure excepting I took it wife didn't and while neither of us got very sick she did do better than me.

Perhaps drugs are more effective earlier in the disease course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever happened to Remdesivir? That’s all you heard about for a while. The only treatment that could save us and that worked. After the government has spent a gazillion dollars on it , I haven’t heard a word on it for months and months. Newspaper, nightly news, Nothing. Is it, and monoclonal cocktail working? I know Greg Abbott said that was reason to open up. We have the vaccine, and treatments. Unfortunately only one side gets the media attention and that’s the fear and control side.

Last edited:
3a4af256896222fc9acf6e0b4235bfa3.jpg

What ever happened to Remdesivir? That’s all you heard about for a while. The only treatment that could save us and that worked. After the government has spent a gazillion dollars on it , I haven’t heard a word on it for months and months. Newspaper, nightly news, Nothing. Is it, and monoclonal cocktail working? I know Greg Abbott said that was reason to open up. We have the vaccine, and treatments. Unfortunately only one side gets the media attention and that’s the fear and control side.

Still being used effectively in hospitals, media has moved onto the next thing.

Listen to this one. It's roughly 6 1/2 minutes long.

Comradetube has been censoring the $hit out of that video. They are trying to delete it from existence. That guy seems to know more about science then any of these other fcuking idiots and trannies that are telling us what to do.

Comradetube has been censoring the $hit out of that video. They are trying to delete it from existence. That guy seems to know more about science then any of these other fcuking idiots and trannies that are telling us what to do.
People need to listen to this kind of stuff before it disappears. Better yet, burn it to a disc so you can share it with others after it inevitably disappears.

I think I caught a virus from my computer

Why do you suppose Russia would want to push this?

Status
Not open for further replies.