Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

But then one day in 2017 he suddenly found that he was unable to buy a plane ticket. The system just rejected him. He also found he couldn’t purchase certain train tickets.

Then he discovered that he was unable to acquire a loan from any bank, and even forbidden from buying property at all.

Eventually Liu Hu discovered his name on a government “List of Dishonest Persons Subject to Enforcement.” And there was no obvious way to appeal the designation, or have his name removed from the list.

It's real and it's here.

c81fe77e0560886fce319d27a8b6c312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair and equal treatment

Assuming the kid is wearing a condom

Delta.jpg

I have read along, but never replied to this thread. My daughter (19) had to get the jab for college since they remained in person throughout. She recently convinced my wife to get the jab, but my wife won't tell anyone, and just told me last night now that she got the second jab. That explains why she didn't feel well and spent last weekend in the bed. I unfortunately made my daughter cry with logic last night at dinner when it came up for discussion.

I am on the executive COVID team where I work as the only non-executive on the team and just got home from today's meeting. 99% of the time I provide facts to reign them into reality, but I finally lost that battle today. Effective tomorrow, everyone (vaxed or not) will be required to wear masks 100% of the time they are in the office. I let them know I would not return to the office until they reinstate the prior COVID policy. I will start looking for a new position shortly.

Your meme's always hit home and crack me up at the same time SD!
KDog, I am sorry to hear all that. it is a sad state of affairs we are in as a country. So much division being sowed internally, people shaming each other for their (legal) personal decisions and hiding their personal beliefs because they don't want to have to explain them.. and they shouldn't have to be ashamed of it. Science hiding and manipulating data has become a norm. I have looked up mask studies when this all first started, I looked at studies both near and far across the globe.

The best description I heard from a scientist was "wearing anything short of a respirator to stop a virus of this size is like throwing a handful of dirt through a chain link fence, sure it stops a very small percentage but it is in no way effective at stopping or slowing the spread of Covid-19." Yet here we go again with the mask mandates, I have worn one throughout all this anytime I am indoors at work because that is the rules. I won't risk my job over my personal research or beliefs... and that is where we are as a country :(

I just read a link where there is seriological evidence of covid circulating in large numbers of deer and perhaps in mink.

I hope their tests are accurate at determining other corona viruses in deer versus covid.

If it is accurate, we won’t suppress variants to any significant degree by current actions with humans.

It makes me wonder if this is any different than what has happened for decades in animal populations. Remember swine flu and viruses coming from chickens?

I just read a link where there is seriological evidence of covid circulating in large numbers of deer and perhaps in mink.

I hope their tests are accurate at determining other corona viruses in deer versus covid.

If it is accurate, we won’t suppress variants to any significant degree by current actions with humans.

It makes me wonder if this is any different than what has happened for decades in animal populations. Remember swine flu and viruses coming from chickens?

The CDC has scrapped the PCR test completely because it doesn't work. Why we're still using an ounce of information derived from it is a head scratcher.

We're actually a good halfway into step 4.

ea66971fdb6e547a924ce5b5d004fb5d.jpg

The CDC has scrapped the PCR test completely because it doesn't work. Why we're still using an ounce of information derived from it is a head scratcher.

We're actually a good halfway into step 4.

ea66971fdb6e547a924ce5b5d004fb5d.jpg
The developer/inventor ( not sure what the correct term in this instance would be) of the pcr test has said that the test should have never been used for the rona testing, said it was devoped for influenza and did not feel as if the pcr would be accurate enough for this . Heard it on a radio interveiw early this year. He also said that fauchi wouldn't be qualified to be a veterinarian much less the highest regarded physician in the US.

The developer/inventor ( not sure what the correct term in this instance would be) of the pcr test has said that the test should have never been used for the rona testing, said it was devoped for influenza and did not feel as if the pcr would be accurate enough for this . Heard it on a radio interveiw early this year. He also said that fauchi wouldn't be qualified to be a veterinarian much less the highest regarded physician in the US.

I’m glad I am not Fauci category.

I’m glad I am not Fauci category.

I'd take sandbur as my MD over nearly any of them. No doubt he could doctor to anything he wanted.

Good read above. Lots of articles about a doomsday variant. I think they know what’s in the article may be coming. They’ll just blame it on the unvaccinated.

You need a booster for your booster and if you got the jab you still catch a cold and they call it covid with a test that doesn't work. Unfortunately this is becoming same shit different day.

Status
Not open for further replies.