Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rely on you guys for first-hand experience with all sorts of habitat related issues and projects, especially when it comes to selecting and growing fruit trees for wildlife. But with all due respect, the rejection of covid-19 vaccination to protect not only yourself, but your fellow citizens, young and old, surprises me. Putting all the cynical memes aside, blaming the “media” or “the other party” seems disingenuous as every media outlet, and both parties, have committed to a high rate of vaccination to protect all its citizens. Yes, there will always be some who dispute the science of the day, and no vaccine is 100% effective, but all credible research shows the benefits far outweigh the risks. It’s an individual choice, on that we agree, but I would urge everyone to think beyond just themselves. As always… just my two cents.

Last edited:
I rely on you guys for first-hand experience with all sorts of habitat related issues and projects, especially when it comes to selecting and growing fruit trees for wildlife. But with all due respect, the rejection of covid-19 vaccination to protect not only yourself, but your fellow citizens, young and old, surprises me. Putting all the cynical memes aside, blaming the “media” or “the other party” seems disingenuous as every media outlet, and both parties, have committed to a high rate of vaccination to protect all its citizens. Yes, there will always be some who dispute the science of the day, and no vaccine is 100% effective, but all credible research shows the benefits far outweigh the risks. It’s an individual choice, on that we agree, but I would urge everyone to think beyond just themselves. As always… just my two cents.
Just the fact that both political parties are pushing so hard so make you wonder.
Their is a lot of credible research showing a lot of risk involved with the vax. So no not all researchers agree, that is disingenuous at best to say.
And your right, it is a personal choice and should be left as such.
If you got it and believe in its mystical powers then you should have nothing to fear from the unwashed masses.

This isn't about the vaccine any longer. This is about a warp speed slide into techno-medical fascism. Any sense of protection or civic duty you feel you have right now is going to get wiped away quickly, because the the CDC is going to come around and demand more. We've all got a line we'll not cross. Some of us have reached ours a while ago. Some haven't. Are you ok with banning minority women and children from being able to buy food? Should hesitant people lose their homes because they are afraid of side effects or feel they have low risk? Cause that's where we're at. Every day CNN has analysts calling for the full skull cracking of people who were once free to determine the course of their healthcare and life.

I urge you to take some caution. I hope for your sake the mob never turns on you and comes for your home, your livelihood, and your body when you find your wishes for your own self run counter to the communist's 'greater good.'

By now you should understand the fact that this vaccine doesn’t stop infection or transmission . Getting vaccinated doesn’t help your neighbor. You are a victim of doublethink.

Last edited:

Straight from the horse’s mouth. Yet everyone is still virtue signaling. You are only possibly helping yourself by getting vaccinated by lessening symptoms, and even that is debatable.

I think Apple Junkie is wrong. Deer Hunters are uniquely suited to finding wild conspiracies aligning against us. Sure, we might not have proof or evidence and logic needs stretched pretty far but THEY are clearly out to take away our rights and freedoms and way of life. Sometimes its some nebulous cabal pushing vaccines, sometimes its QDMA. Sometimes it’s the insurance companies, timber industry, and the wolf lobby conspiring with the DNR to kill all the deer. There’s always a reason why the sky is falling.

If you don't know when you're being victimized i almost feel sorry for you.

Thank you for your pity.

Almost---And you're almost welcome.

Seriously though, I’m just not woke enough to buy into the Critical Vaccine Theory victimization crap. You don’t think it’s medically necessary, that’s one thing. You think people want you to get vaccinated just to control you, that’s looney.

Come to IL. Everything they do is to control us. Some of us aren't surprised by anything anymore.

Seriously though, I’m just not woke enough to buy into the Critical Vaccine Theory victimization crap. You don’t think it’s medically necessary, that’s one thing. You think people want you to get vaccinated just to control you, that’s looney.
Whats looney is just accepting what THEY are selling and treating it like gospel.

You think people want you to get vaccinated just to control you, that’s looney.
You obviously have far more trust in government than I do. I think it's looney to trust the people who've been lying to us off and on for 18 months, but that's just me

Heck, who I am fooling. Our government has been lying to us off and on for decades...not months

Last edited:
Early treatment, early treatment, early treatment.............
That needs to be repeated on a loop. Early treatment with
Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin along with vitamin D and zinc would have kept the vast majority of people out of the hospital.
Oh, but the bad orange man advocated it so it must be squashed and silenced. Plus those drugs are cheap...can't make billions when they are prescribed.

We were told two weeks to flatten the curve, about 17-18 months ago.

We were told cloth masks don’t work, then they work, maybe flip flop more times.

Get vaccinated and you won’t need to wear a mask. Wear a mask after being vaccinated as you can still get sick and you are just as likely to pass on the disease as non vaccinated.

The virus can live for days on stainless steel surfaces. Oh, we were wrong, maybe it can’t.

And we are now being told to trust our government and Fauci and the CDC.

We can’t even trust the numbers about dying from covid and dying with covid and some other very serious disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who just hear “95% effective,” I would suggest looking into relative risk vs. absolute risk. Once we understand this, and the fact that the vaccine does not stop infection or transmission, it makes no sense for healthy individuals with no comorbidities to get vaccinated. And don’t forget the potential for adverse reactions, antibody enhancement, or chronic disease.

This is wife and my experience with covid and ivermectin:

For me started with chills then super tired. On 3rd day after I knew I had it I slept from 7pm till 9 am the next day...in a coma. I took a heavy dose [ 12 mg I think???} of ivermectin the 48 hours later a second dose.Saw very little results though everything anecdotal.

After best I remember after another week, I started on ivermectin everyday for 5 days...from TS in squeeze tube approx 1/2" { very scientific! } The symptoms I had from covid were only that I was bone tired for about 2 weeks. Zero energy!!! I cant say for sure the ivermectin did anything. Seems covid just ran its course thru me then done. Maybe ivermectin reduced symptoms...impossible to tell.But overall covid wasn't a big deal.

I did lose about 10 lbs and I'm just now after a bit over 2 weeks getting most of my energy back.I have not nor am I getting vaccine.

My wife never had as strong symptoms as I had though she has lost taste/smell. She did not take ivermectin nor has she/will she be vaccinated.

On net for us covid not a big deal. Cant say ivermectin did anything though obviously experience is anecdotal and impossible to measure excepting I took it wife didn't and while neither of us got very sick she did do better than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.