Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a raging sinus infection. Sorry I didn’t keep my c-pap real clean and this happens.

Got on a plane today forced to wear a mask and it made me produce more fluid than anything I’ve ever seen.
I’m sorry, in my medically uneducated opinion, these masks are the opposite of helping. I touched my mask and nose a zillion times more than I would have with out one.

sucks that I just left a free state for a mask state!

Also been flying since last May. The airlines I flew where always coming over the speaker with please wear a mask. But understand that some people can’t for medical reasons or to eat or drink. Bla bla bla about the oxygen mask.

Since plugs made it illegal to not wear a mask in airplanes or airports. They come over the loud speaker and tell you if you don’t wear one, you won’t be allowed to fly with them in the future.

heck you can’t even pull it down to eat a Cheeto. (Dog whistle)

Suspected? Hell I've been saying that for as long as this bs has been going on.
I thought you would like that one.

I am a process guy by nature. I majored in production management. I have to say our governor and government is clueless. The king has started to open up the state because they revoked his king powers. I have been hanging out at the hospital the last few days, luckily they have started allowing visitors. But... they can’t even get that right. They have limited visiting hours to 2-6. Seems like a good start, nope. They have effectively created a Covid waiting line of old fat people trying to get in at 2. I was about 100 deep yesterday in a line that snaked through the lobby and up some stairs. At the top of the stairs there was no place else to go so everyone was just piled in there. The average age of someone in line was 79 with a BMI of 46. Standing inches apart, but masks were on, so no worries. What happened to social distancing? Why not have normal visiting hours so everyone doesn’t show up at the same time? Theoretically the same number of people are going to show up so why herd them up at the same time? It took me about 30 minutes to get through so if any one in that line is positive all those old people are exposed. I guess it is to much to ask for the government to have any common sense.

Common sense is in short supply, my friend. This past weekend was wrestling sectionals. and my buddy's kid was competing. No audience. You had to pay $12 to get remote viewing access. But the craziest thing IMHO was that the kids couldn't shake hands before the match. They're going to spend six minutes getting sweaty with their hands all over each other! I get that consistency sometimes trumps logic, but that's a bit too much for even me.

So I was at the hospital today with my wife. First thing they did was give us masks to replace our cloth masks. I asked why. Nurse told me I might as well wear a screen door on my face. Actually worse, he said the cloth masks act like a magnet and gather all kinds of bad stuff including covid. How long before fauchi is saying covid is spread by wearing masks. I think most of us suspected this but it was interesting coming from the hospital.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
We've been required to wear medical grade masks at work since last summer - although there are still many research personnel who wear cloth masks. This isn't a new mandate. Nevertheless, I don't know that the relative efficacy of bandanas versus cloth masks versus medical coverings vs N95 masks has been rigorously tested as pertains to COVID. I do know that masks make my nose run like Niagara Falls for the first thirty minutes I'm wearing it, so I suspect it's counterproductive as pertains to me personally - sounds similar as Bill's experience. But I choose to do it anyway out of courtesy for those around me, at least in crowded situations. Baaaahhhh...

Common sense is in short supply, my friend. This past weekend was wrestling sectionals. and my buddy's kid was competing. No audience. You had to pay $12 to get remote viewing access. But the craziest thing IMHO was that the kids couldn't shake hands before the match. They're going to spend six minutes getting sweaty with their hands all over each other! I get that consistency sometimes trumps logic, but that's a bit too much for even me.
The not shaking hands this year has been the dumbest thing I have ever seen. In Wisconsin they also had to wear masks. Again dumb as they went down below the nose right away. And get this, this super duper contagious virus apparently doesn't like wresltling becasue not one case was found to come from any of the events I reffed, including the State series. I still see no reason to get a vaccine for for a virus the has sucha a low mortality rate.

Not a good weekend for the deadly global coronavirus pandemic. Miami went nuts on the cops, but it's being covered as spring break. Yeah, ok. Anyway, clearly another super spreader event. No masks in any of those crowds. We'll need updated vaccines now because the variants have merged into super variants. Is it time for vaccine ports? Can we just plug ourselves into a vaccine pipeline at the sportsball stadium?

We'll need even more vaccines now because global warming.

This is not fair what they're doing to Astrazeneca. These stories should be censored, and whomever wrote them have their company shut down, have all social media accounts terminated, have their income taken away, and their homes foreclosed.

I've been hearing that the medical research is starting to show the vax will get ya covered for 3-6 months.

I've been hearing that the medical research is starting to show the vax will get ya covered for 3-6 months.

So you’re telling me I am going to be a Neanderthal putting myself and others at risk every 3 to 6 months???

Covfefe!!!

Well that's a problem. They'd have to keep the emergency use authorization going in perpetuity. If the state of emergency is ended, the global gene editing experiment gets shut down.

For you vaccine fans...

But we we need more sheep, I mean guinea pigs to test it on. Line up sheeple!

As easy as some of these people are led by the nose by government and media it makes you wonder how they manage to get dressed in the morning without being told what to wear.

For you vaccine fans...
Well I’m not all down with Dr. ten penny on all vaccines. If the Ukrainian government would have spent .75 cents on each kid in the orphanage for a polio vaccine my son wouldn’t have walking issues. He got polio at 7 months old in 1999. That shouldn’t have happened.

But the polio vaccine is a dead virus not MR. Na (mRNA)
I’ve said it before, offer me a dead Rona vaccine and I’m in. Mr. Na, count me out.

I got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday. No particular side effects other than a sore arm but I did schedule today off work. My parents get their 2nd doses of Moderna in early April. Very much looking forward to taking my kids to see my folks in about a month. They've not been down to visit since cases started rising in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.