Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

Nobody would've believed custodians were allowing toe sucking in a school either, til it happened!

I would have never believed you could milk a man either, but here we are. "Science" and the trans/pronoun groups are trying to come up with ways for Pete Buttigieg to milk his husband and feed it to their kids..... What could possibly go wrong. Talk about first class child abuse.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 141758.png

maybe some truth, maybe a lot of lies, maybe both... But many people want to be deceived and enjoy the mental gymnastics it takes to try to prove their worldview correct. They're just as dangerous as the fools on the left.

I fall for some kinda miss-information scam about every week or two. Hard to know when your being scammed anymore because there are so many of them floated around on social media, all the major media, and many agencies of our government. I don't have time to run down all the facts on every issue. Who does?

I fall for some kinda miss-information scam about every week or two. Hard to know when your being scammed anymore because there are so many of them floated around on social media, all the major media, and many agencies of our government. I don't have time to run down all the facts on every issue. Who does?
I kinda think that's part of the plan. Wear people out with sooo many bogus stories and partial truths that it's starting to become acceptable to most people that it just gets attention for a couple of days until the next fiasco and fictional barrage(sp?). People are getting used to chaos being the norm.

I have been on the lookout for April Fool’s misinfo all day.

My buddy just got me.

He’s on my $h!t list now lol!

Todays liberal conspiracy theories and projection turn out to be tomorrows truth far more than seems coincidental.

The 2020 election was rigged. No question.

Sorry, but this has been one of the biggest viral internet hoaxes in America. There are NO litter boxes in any school in America. It was a viral internet hoax that unfortunately tricked, and continues to trick, millions of people. I'm not sure how people fall for this.
I know you’re a teacher and I assume well respected however in this case you are wrong. My close friend is a special ed teacher at a nearby school and the litter box is there. There are several now that identify as cats and somebody said we’ve got to cater to it. It is a fact right by me. I don’t think it’s all that common but it is in fact happening. Facts. Come to NY. You’ll re-learn the education system. LOL.

I know you’re a teacher and I assume well respected however in this case you are wrong. My close friend is a special ed teacher at a nearby school and the litter box is there. There are several now that identify as cats and somebody said we’ve got to cater to it. It is a fact right by me. I don’t think it’s all that common but it is in fact happening. Facts. Come to NY. You’ll re-learn the education system. LOL.
What school? I want to contact to them to verify? I've heard this same story before and when contact is made, there is no proof. I'm also a teacher. Next year is 20 years as a high school math teacher.

What school? I want to contact to them to verify? I've heard this same story before and when contact is made, there is no proof. I'm also a teacher. Next year is 20 years as a high school math teacher.

Celina Ohio Sr High School, do you need the phone#
Some crack pot girl just tried it last year, it was in our paper and made local news. First in state to have gay pride day too.

They are also teaching trans and gay in the elementary schools in Cellina.

Thanks Buckly. I appreciate the kind words.

As far as the litter box....sorry I just don't buy it. But that's what makes America great. We are all free to believe what we want.

I am quite happy to be wrong about this. And if it turns out that a picture or other confirmation that students in America are pissing in litter boxes I'll fully admit I was wrong. But I ain't holding my breathe.

I know NY is goofy. But don't forget I'm in Mass...we set the bar for lunacy in this country! LOL.

I get confused. Is today about conspiracy theories or April 1. LOL

Babylon Bee had some good ones !IMG_4760.png

^ I dont like sites like the Babylon Bee as that is the kinda site that repeatably starts things that too many people beleive. Maybe they need to be labeled "sarcastic" as many dont know this?

^ I dont like sites like the Babylon Bee as that is the kinda site that repeatably starts things that too many people beleive. Maybe they need to be labeled "sarcastic" as many dont know this?
It is satire and yes, people are stupid.

Babylon Bee and The Onion are hilarious to me.

I don't understand the logic of the argument about schools having an area of cat litter for students. It seems obvious to me that it is very very low percentage if it does occur. You can find schools and more specifically teachers who make bad decisions on many matters including outrageous acts of things like dating students but they are the outliers, normally the principals job is to keep them in check. You can also find people with 6 fingers, blue people and deer that don't lose their antlers. To me it seems more B.S. and meaningless when it is a hand full of schools in America and not the 100,000s of school that smash it in a moment. If this is this best point you have that schools are out of control and too liberal then it don't stand up when it is only a handful, choose another topic that is at least 20% of schools seem to break the norm and I will listen. To me being .0002 percent of schools makes the point that schools are not catering to the crazies.

^^^^ That is exactly the way our local school is, a very very small percentage of students try and do something for shock value just to get attention. In 2012 it was a couple girls making T shirts for gay pride day lezbo 1 and lezbo 2 then a few other students jumped on board, and it made it all the way to FOX news. Then last year after the litter box BS a girl in the HS tried to identify as a cat requesting a litter box word got around and people blew up the phone lines but I believe they talked her out of it. Last summer local restaurant in town sponsored a Trans Day for children with adults dressing up in drag and a bouncy house for kids...again crazy controversy. Now a few of the elementary teachers are pushing the trans/gay agenda enough that some parents started complaining that their third graders didn't need taught that at school.
Our county is 90% republican, the 10% dem really pushes the far left agendas wherever they can. I am so glad we moved out of that school district and my tax dollars do not support it anymore.

All can be verified on google...Celina Ohio, few bad apples make the whole school system and town look nuts.